Champagne, Anyone?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No point getting into a battle of wits with the unarmed. I’m enjoying the win and hopefully we’ll see more positive content more often on the Kennel. Glass half full mate - in fact top yours up and chill out.
Couldn't agree more mate. We haven't had much to celebrate this year and today was a great effort by the Mighty Dogs. Enjoy your night as will I.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Didnt we do this in 18 and 17
Yeah, but we’re getting closer to releasing more dead wood and some younger fellas are getting more experience (no, I’m not Dean Pay!) and assuming we bolster the ranks with some more quality than we’ve already signed we’re hopefully getting closer to a more consistent season across the board.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I gotta say, being at the stadium - Soufs fans are ridiculously biased. Not even consistently. There’s supporting your team and there’s just being bad sports - just adds to the satisfaction...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes great game rfm,where was this form the last 2 years,playing for a new contract?
He played well last year and is contracted for next season anyway so he could sit on his arse doing fuck all and earn money if he wanted.