Centres for 2023

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One of the questions for 2023 is who will be the starting centres. I can't see them debuting both Alimoti & Skelton next season so i wonder how Ciraldo will line them up. Hayze Perham perhaps? Move Kiraz into centre? Surely not another season of Braidon Burns.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He probably would with the strike out there and his speed out wide.
Yes he can be a catch and pass merchant or a catch and run merchant. Na but are you being for real? I need to go back and edit some comments... :tearsofjoy: Also that means Kiraz wing :rage:

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have a feeling Burns will start for us tbh but sincerely hope he doesn't, guy cannot defend for his life, does have nice hands though.

Kiraz should definitely be one of them

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Braidon Burns will be one of the Centres at the start of 2023. the other centre will either be Kiraz if CC wants to play it safe or out of Skelton Alamoti and Casey...

could also throw Allen into it, but I was hoping he would find his way to the Dolphins before start of the season.

But I think Skelton and Alamoti will finish the year as the Centres.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Alamoti and Skelton, if Ciraldo/Gus doesn't think one of them are ready then Kiraz (winger imo) into the centres and Perham (good 14 imo) on the wing. I don't want to be seeing Burns or Allan unless injuries. Casey not good enough right now imo. I wouldn't of let go of Schoupp unless Alamoti and Skelton were ready, and even then I wouldn't of.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry @Mutt Dafty ive heard Averillo is being touted as a centre.
Some on TK are saying he he has bulked up, if his defence improves anything is possible.
If reports are true that we will be signing Douehi, he could become our fullback.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
at present for team balance, Kiraz will start on the wing. He has a good carry out of bad ball which we need as that is not the fox's go.
I agree that Kiraz can play a role at centre, but that to happen, we would need a winger to step up and make that position theirs.
I dont agree with the Burns bashing, injury free he is very good and i dont get the bashing on his defence. he comfortably defended David Fafita on his edge, not an easy thing to do.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he can be a catch and pass merchant or a catch and run merchant. Na but are you being for real? I need to go back and edit some comments... :tearsofjoy: Also that means Kiraz wing :rage:
Not saying he will be there come round 1, but CC with the outside backs in particular is testing them all out in almost all back 5 positions seeing who suits where best. I’ve heard Averillo is ahead for centre, if true someone must put there hand up for FB over him

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some on TK are saying he he has bulked up, if his defence improves anything is possible.
If reports are true that we will be signing Douehi, he could become our fullback.
Yeah nah I’ve seen him in person a couple times this past month doesn’t look much bigger than our last game played. Maybe 2kg gained if that.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not saying he will be there come round 1, but CC with the outside backs in particular is testing them all out in almost all back 5 positions seeing who suits where best. I’ve heard Averillo is ahead for centre, if true someone must put there hand up for FB over him
i dont understand why they would move unless CC likes what he saw from Kiraz at fullback