Celeb you'd most like to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson so i can find out what he was actually cooking.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just don’t see how Kim k is hot lol. She’s like wayyyyy too fake anyone with money can essentially look like that which is why heaps of fake chicks look like her these days. I love me naturally blessed looking females who still look better than fake ass bitches. Plus her toes are ugly so there’s an automatic fail for me
I just want to see how she is and if she is different from her show. Both of them are probably the most influential people of the last 5 years

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It will come as little surprise to you all, but id love to meet the head man of Metallica, and the guy in my Avatar,
Mr James Hetfield.

The back story to this guy behind the scenes is inspirational. And what he stands for now as he has aged and matured.
But I wouldn't want to simply meet him,
Id rather spend a day with him, talking and all that.

And Slash, Id love to meet slash, I just love his guitar style.

And Axl Rose, the guy is a screw lose but highly intelligent, Id love to hang out with him and figure him out

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure there are heaps here.

For me (as a nature documentary lover) it'd be David Attenborough.

He revolutionised documentaries in a way that nobody has even come remotely close to. Humble in how he lives, and open minded, at 91 he is STILL producing quality documentaries (another one due this year called Dynasty).

I reckon he'd be a fascinating person to meet, and someone that the world is going to miss badly when he's gone. A true one of a kind.
I love nature docos also, and no one will ever narrate them as good as Sir David.

Morgan Freeman is a guy id love to meet.
Extremely intelligent guy,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, "a martyr never dies"..just kidding just kidding ASIO .

Naah he was already dead before the war on terror started.

Some people I know who knew certain people who attended his funeral prayers back in 2001. he required kidney dialysis every day , you think he would have run around in the caves of tora bora with the entire hospital and his dialysis machine while bombs were being dropped on him.
LOL,

I do love you Zee,
haha.
You will NEVER and I mean EVER cease to amaze me haha.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
- Steven Seagal - so I can say I've met someone who's met Vladmir Putin
- Vladmir Putin - my brother from a Russian mother
- Dwayne Johnson - So I can get him to lay the smackdown on a few candy asses
- Morgan Freeman - never a wiser man
- Kim Kardashian - so I can deflate her arse

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
- Steven Seagal - so I can say I've met someone who's met Vladmir Putin
- Vladmir Putin - my brother from a Russian mother
- Dwayne Johnson - So I can get him to lay the smackdown on a few candy asses
- Morgan Freeman - never a wiser man
- Kim Kardashian - so I can deflate her arse
I was about to give you a like for the morgan freeman vote,
But changed it to a funny, for the Kardashian deflated arse vote.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I was about to give you a like for the morgan freeman vote,
But changed it to a funny, for the Kardashian deflated arse vote.
I thought you would've liked the fact that her biggest, fake asset would no longer exist. Imagine a world with an assless KK

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just want to see how she is and if she is different from her show. Both of them are probably the most influential people of the last 5 years
It’s a bit of a worry that a slut that got famous from taking dick is one of the most influential people lol. But you’re right it’s true, probably explains why the world is fkd up :grinning:
You know at my old job I called Kim k a slut coz if we talking straight she literally is a dictionary slut, this black looking dude with a questionable gay attire and attitude was like, why you slut shaming her for she’s worked so hard to get where she is and is brave. I’m like taking dick and getting famous from that is working hard and brave? Lol he kept going in circles saying you can’t say that you can’t say that you can’t say that, you can keep saying I can’t say that as many times as you want it doesn’t change the fact she on the matter lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s a bit of a worry that a slut that got famous from taking dick is one of the most influential people lol. But you’re right it’s true, probably explains why the world is fkd up :grinning:
You know at my old job I called Kim k a slut coz if we talking straight she literally is a dictionary slut, this black looking dude with a questionable gay attire and attitude was like, why you slut shaming her for she’s worked so hard to get where she is and is brave. I’m like taking dick and getting famous from that is working hard and brave? Lol he kept going in circles saying you can’t say that you can’t say that you can’t say that, you can keep saying I can’t say that as many times as you want it doesn’t change the fact she on the matter lol.
Real talk, well u are the Realist. Kardashians/Jenners are a fucking joke. The only influences are how to act like spoiled sluts and the only thing faker then their plastic body parts are their fucking personalities.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don’t see how Kim k is hot lol. She’s like wayyyyy too fake anyone with money can essentially look like that which is why heaps of fake chicks look like her these days. I love me naturally blessed looking females who still look better than fake ass bitches. Plus her toes are ugly so there’s an automatic fail for me
Agreed. Can't stand Kim K. Ugly as rat shit, oversized arse, ridiculously fake.

Odd thing is that Kendall Jenner is hot but only when she's not wearing a crap load of make up. When the paparazzi get random shots of her without make up she's actually really attractive. Then she puts on a ton of face paint and puffs her lips up to look like a baboon's arse and she's pretty ugly like the rest of the Kardashians.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Apparently last week one of the Jenners said that she doesn't use snapchat anymore and it lost like $2 billion in value in 1 day :/

Wahesh

Reaction score
Agreed. Can't stand Kim K. Ugly as rat shit, oversized arse, ridiculously fake.

Odd thing is that Kendall Jenner is hot but only when she's not wearing a crap load of make up. When the paparazzi get random shots of her without make up she's actually really attractive. Then she puts on a ton of face paint and puffs her lips up to look like a baboon's arse and she's pretty ugly like the rest of the Kardashians.
Lips like baboons arse LMFAO. I have a new insult to all those silicon fake chicks on Instagram now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.