Celeb you'd most like to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure there are heaps here.

For me (as a nature documentary lover) it'd be David Attenborough.

He revolutionised documentaries in a way that nobody has even come remotely close to. Humble in how he lives, and open minded, at 91 he is STILL producing quality documentaries (another one due this year called Dynasty).

I reckon he'd be a fascinating person to meet, and someone that the world is going to miss badly when he's gone. A true one of a kind.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure there are heaps here.

For me (as a nature documentary lover) it'd be David Attenborough.

He revolutionised documentaries in a way that nobody has even come remotely close to. Humble in how he lives, and open minded, at 91 he is STILL producing quality documentaries (another one due this year called Dynasty).

I reckon he'd be a fascinating person to meet, and someone that the world is going to miss badly when he's gone. A true one of a kind.
My mum got a book signed by him for me..he’s done some brilliant docos..I do great imperfection of him too!

I’d like to meet Harrison Ford..have a good chat about Indiana Jones..and see if if I could make the grumpy bugger laugh!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Denzel.

Just looks like an absolute boss in acting and RL. The way he holds himself in interviews, turns around a goading interviewer and smashing his answers with truth, honesty, and a small pinch of IDGAF.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So he’s still alive? Not another conspiracy theory Zoopy..I’m paranoid enough already! :fearscream:

lol, "a martyr never dies"..just kidding just kidding ASIO .

Naah he was already dead before the war on terror started.

Some people I know who knew certain people who attended his funeral prayers back in 2001. he required kidney dialysis every day , you think he would have run around in the caves of tora bora with the entire hospital and his dialysis machine while bombs were being dropped on him.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never cared about meeting celebrities. I always admire the set but I rarely care about the person.

That said. I'd love to attend a party with Sasha Grey. Just so I could tell people I spent the night with Sasha Grey and let their minds do the rest.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denzel.

Just looks like an absolute boss in acting and RL. The way he holds himself in interviews, turns around a goading interviewer and smashing his answers with truth, honesty, and a small pinch of IDGAF.
I never knew Denzel played Rugby League!! ;);)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surprisingly I’d wanna meet Mel Gibson and Jim caviezal followed by Morgan freeman the black guy from that movie.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kylie Jenner or Kim Kardashian
I just don’t see how Kim k is hot lol. She’s like wayyyyy too fake anyone with money can essentially look like that which is why heaps of fake chicks look like her these days. I love me naturally blessed looking females who still look better than fake ass bitches. Plus her toes are ugly so there’s an automatic fail for me

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol, "a martyr never dies"..just kidding just kidding ASIO .

Naah he was already dead before the war on terror started.

Some people I know who knew certain people who attended his funeral prayers back in 2001. he required kidney dialysis every day , you think he would have run around in the caves of tora bora with the entire hospital and his dialysis machine while bombs were being dropped on him.
“Some people I know who knew certain people”
Zeeterrorist confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.