Cby vs War Highlights video -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
After watching the Highlights video.. It claimed that Barbas try was "Controversial" and no mention whatsoever about the forward pass to Fisiahis try.
And you know whats funny they high lighted the obstruction in the video LOL. Have a watch. Really annoyed me.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They like to find some wrong with everything so they have a story to write about. Like claiming Kasiano would miss a game because of a shoulder charge that wasn't even picked up by the refs or even dangerous

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the link get your shit together i clicked on this to watch the highlights.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
controversial??!!?? How do these morons get jobs?

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look on the replay for SMH there was no mention of controversial (that is a big word have never used it in my life) try their.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hate when we play the warriors over in NZ because on radio and TV you have to listen to the most biased commentators, one of them them was saying yes, yes, yes as the warriors were scoring the first try. No mention of their blatant forward pass try, but said barbas try was controversial.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
The Warriors first TRY was Bull**** anyways... And Barba's TRY was a try...

Ransom

Waterboy
Reaction score
They also ignore the fact that Reynolds was taken out before Ennis' falcon. Was a bit of a dive maybe, but the Warriors guy did change direction and then stopped as soon as he had dropped Reynolds.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Barbz try was a try all day as for that ball from Manu being forward, it actually leaves he's hands backwards and drifts forward due to the speed at which it was passed. It's all how it leaves the hands. Anyway time to focus on the Knights =P

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching the Highlights video.. It claimed that Barbas try was "Controversial" and no mention whatsoever about the forward pass to Fisiahis try.
And you know whats funny they high lighted the obstruction in the video LOL. Have a watch. Really annoyed me.

I noticed the exact same thing. Absolute bullshit.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The lead-up to the try was controversial, Ennis took out their Fullback. He never, not once looked up at the ball, he ran straight into Fisiahi. Fisiahi never got a fair chance to take it.

The Warriors should have got a penalty, instead we got a repeat set and scored.

That's what they are referring to when they say controversial

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed the game and the telecast. I thought the refs were even handed and yes they got some wrong but it looked to be mistakes rather than bias.

We beat the Warriors by sticking to the game plan over the whole 80 minutes. The Warriors are a very good team who don't stick to their game plan. Real coach killers.

The commentary team included Darryl Halligan who is a Bulldog great and can hardly be accused of being biased against us. Overall it was the first commentary I have enjoyed this year. They were informative without being intrusive and they spoke about it like it was a game and not like we were landing on the beaches of Gallipoli.

Yes the pass to Schiati (?) was clearly forward but I think we got away with a couple as well. Lighten up guys. We won and there were big positives to the game:

1. Kasiano bowled them over like ninepins and was getting his passes away

2. Graham returned to being the best halfback in the game.

3. Hodkinson looks like being the answer to our halfback problems

4. Josh Morris looked dangerous every time he touched the ball

5. Frank is in career best form

All in all a day to be happy. Look out Knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.