CB Top 30 2024

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is this Ethan Q kid signed for next year?
This rumour first came out in print by the same person who said Kyle Flanagan had signed with Manly. It has since been copied by other media but no confirmation from the Broncos, Bulldogs or Gus. But he has not played for the Qld Magpies (Broncos feeder team) since May13.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mole is saying the Sharks are chasing Will Penisini … he’d be a good pick up for centre … would also be interested in where he’d fit into that Sharks line up and whether they’re squeezing someone out, they have a good balanced squad all over ..
No more centres required. I think between Averillo, Alamoti, Xerri and Quai-Ward we are stacked in that area. Surely two out of that lot can rise and become stars in that position

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No more centres required. I think between Averillo, Alamoti, Xerri and Quai-Ward we are stacked in that area. Surely two out of that lot can rise and become stars in that position
Yeah mate I got that one wrong actually, it wasn’t Will Penisini it was another player altogether ..

F’ed up on that one … sorry ..

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah mate I got that one wrong actually, it wasn’t Will Penisini it was another player altogether ..

F’ed up on that one … sorry ..
All good mate no need for apology.

Do you know who the other player is?