Reaction score
Did you offer him a bribe?

"take it and go. Take it.............. and go."

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahaha. He is fucking brilliant. I was literally crying the first time I saw his stand up.

Fucken legend, he has me in tears every time.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we know he wasn’t travelling at 115km the opposite way. Does his radar adjust for his over speed?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How do we know he wasn’t travelling at 115km the opposite way. Does his radar adjust for his over speed?

apparently the radar or the gun they use deducts the speed of the vehicle it is attached to , when recording the target's speed.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely a scam.

I once got booked on Australia Day (double demerits) doing 72 in a 60 zone.. they set up at bottom of a hill and in a no stop zone. They pulled in a whole line of cars at once maybe 4-5 cars.

I questioned their integrity setting up bottom of a hill and in an unsafe no stop zone. They said I should have used my brakes and that they can hang in trees upside down with their radars if they want. Then I was told if I don’t leave I would be arrested for impeding a police investigation.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Definitely a scam.

I once got booked on Australia Day (double demerits) doing 72 in a 60 zone.. they set up at bottom of a hill and in a no stop zone. They pulled in a whole line of cars at once maybe 4-5 cars.

I questioned their integrity setting up bottom of a hill and in an unsafe no stop zone. They said I should have used my brakes and that they can hang in trees upside down with their radars if they want. Then I was told if I don’t leave I would be arrested for impeding a police investigation.
Da faq? Using a radar gun is not a police investigation. FFS some cops are brain dead monkeys.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Da faq? Using a radar gun is not a police investigation. FFS some cops are brain dead monkeys.
Wouldn't be for impeding a police investigation... would be for interfereing with a police officer/operation in the course of duty.

In other words trying to stop police doing their job.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got pulled over by a cop a few weeks back in a work car, got RBT and the he fucked off back to his car with my licence
Came back a few minutes later and informed me that the car rego had expired a few months back
Got2 fines in the mail for no rego and no insurance $1350
Gave them to the silly **** at work that forgot to pay the rego
Lucky no points