Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's one of those exotic cats!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ffs you're all intolerant and disrespectful. It's a fkn transpecies. He had the operation last week it quite clearly caused confusion for the family.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Ffs you're all intolerant and disrespectful. It's a fkn transpecies. He had the operation last week it quite clearly caused confusion for the family.
So your saying it's a fur ball shim?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you type that as a dick or a c$&t..or would you prefer not to pigeon hole yourself.. you could use such descriptions as wanker, prick, asshole, shithead..it's your choice.. lol! :-)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you type that as a dick or a c$&t..or would you prefer not to pigeon hole yourself.. you could use such descriptions as wanker, prick, asshole, shithead..it's your choice.. lol! :grinning:
I legit do not understand what you meant lol. I usually just go along with your insults but I'm either too dumb to follow or you need to simplify it haha

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I legit do not understand what you meant lol. I usually just go along with your insults but I'm either too dumb to follow or you need to simplify it haha
Lol! I can't explain it for you..it's for you to choose to want to understand.. lol! I'm going full on Mattrix-Pc!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol! I can't explain it for you..it's for you to choose to want to understand.. lol! I'm going full on Mattrix-Pc!
Ohhhh in that case mister Morpheus pc mutha fkr. Shove the blue pill up your ass I'm staying in he real world nice guy.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ohhhh in that case mister Morpheus pc mutha fkr. Shove the blue pill up your ass I'm staying in he real world nice guy.
Lol!! The decision has been made..before the question had been asked..as you already knew the answer..Lol!!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol!! The decision has been made..before the question had been asked..as you already knew the answer..Lol!!!
Bahahaha i ain't listening to no black guy that wears sunnies that should fall off according to basic physics!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Let me get this straight... this is a BULLDOGS forum. No one here knows what a Bulldog looks like!