Cat and mouse being played between Zac Lomax and St George Illawarra Dragons

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Zac Lomax has unfollowed the Nrl Dragons official
Instagram page, removed that he plays for them in his bio and just posted a picture of Paul Vaughan with the captions “I love you Vaughan” on it and now the Nrl Dragons have unfollowed Zac Lomax …

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sign him up half price, what ya waiting for.
I think he’ll be at the Roosters IF the Dragons do part ways with him.

Roosters have got issues in the backline with both the Morris Brothers retiring next season and injuries to Joseph Suaalii and Recurring Knee complaints with Billy Smith who they have pinned high hopes on.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he’ll be at the Roosters IF the Dragons do part ways with him.

Roosters have got issues in the backline with both the Morris Brothers retiring next season and injuries to Joseph Suaalii and Recurring Knee complaints with Billy Smith who they have pinned high hopes on.
That's a shame he is a good centre.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unsure on the rumours i read about cotric, if true i would swap him in a heartbeat for lomax.
Bro Cotric was posting on his social media just yesterday how much he is missing being with the boys and playing and he spoke about how he hated that this is how his season has ended. Some fuck head has started a rumour and theres nothing to it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lomax is great in the air and was on the cusp of origin selection.... he'd slot straight into right center position.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Zac Lomax has unfollowed the Nrl Dragons official
Instagram page, removed that he plays for them in his bio and just posted a picture of Paul Vaughan with the captions “I love you Vaughan” on it and now the Nrl Dragons have unfollowed Zac Lomax …
That will teach them. Now all the Dragons have to do it make his payments late & blame the bank.