Cat and mouse being played between Zac Lomax and St George Illawarra Dragons

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's only cause they have the best spine in the comp.
They've got the best spine because they're all out and out ball runners. It's not like they have one of Hughes or Munster playing on the ball all game dictating play. I honestly don't think out and out ball players are as important as ball runners right now.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They've got the best spine because they're all out and out ball runners. It's not like they have one of Hughes or Munster playing on the ball all game dictating play. I honestly don't think out and out ball players are as important as ball runners right now.
Luckily Matt Burton is good at both

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's where nico hynes comes in and creates the middle link. I wouldn't say no to a ball playing lock, i think they are very important, not an ogre playing lock. Roosters and souths would go backwards without Radley or Murray, we had Dymock, also the smith brothers that did the role well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's where nico hynes comes in and creates the middle link. I wouldn't say no to a ball playing lock, i think they are very important, not an ogre playing lock. Roosters and souths would go backwards without Radley or Murray, we had Dymock, also the smith brothers that did the role well.
Yes Hynes pops up all over the park in various roles. Roosters do struggle without Radley, Panthers without Yeo, I think it's because they put too much importance on that role and on the one player and when they're gone it causes to big a break down. Rabbits I think are a little more flexible with their tactics if Murray isn't there but obviously he's a lost either way. Manly are another with Jake but they didn't seem to struggle that much with him gone recently.