Cat and mouse being played between Zac Lomax and St George Illawarra Dragons

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS! I’ve been contacted by a Dragons offical in regards to Zac Lomax asking for a release today! Unsure on whether or not the dragons accept his request but watch this space! Have it on good authority that the Wests Tigers are huge favourites for his signature, as Lomax and Madge have a good relationship and was close to signing him last off season! Mbye for Lomax trade may be on the cards! Finally some good news for Wests Tigers fans, IMO this would be a huge signing!
Just seen that on social media
Don’t the Tigers have Gildart, BJ, Talau, Roberts who are signed up next season? Signing another centre is poor roster management. Hopefully they are stuck with Mbye’s huge contract.

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Allan is good, down on confidence but let’s stick with him
Schoupp is a rep player of the future. I watched through the Steelers junior reps, an out and out star. Unless you are a Sonny Bill Williams it takes 50 +games to find your feet as a consistent first grader. Please give him the patience he deserves, kid is so young. He was on the same Steelers teams as Bud Sullivan and Junior Amone and they both have huge futures. Arguably Schoupp has been more impressive than them so far in first grade

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wouldn't make feck all difference to us making the 8 unless he miraculously morphs into a very good spine player...
Have to disagree on this one, i would strongly back he is a better centre than what we have and what were getting, which does improve winning chance. I agree it's not a critical signing we need.
I'd love Adam Doughe even more.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
His girlfriend Sergis recently went from the Dragons to the Roosters. Following in her footsteps :hearteyes: .
Fuck forgot about that lol makes perfect sense.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have to disagree on this one, i would strongly back he is a better centre than what we have and what were getting, which does improve winning chance. I agree it's not a critical signing we need.
We've already got over a million invested in our wingers, we don't need to spend another 500k+ on a centre.

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Allan is good, down on confidence but let’s stick with him
Schoupp is a rep player of the future. I watched through the Steelers junior reps, an out and out star. Unless you are a Sonny Bill Williams it takes 50 +games to find your feet as a consistent first grader. Please give him the patience he deserves, kid is so young. He was on the same Steelers teams as Bud Sullivan and Junior Amone and they both have huge futures. Arguably Schoupp has been more impressive than them so far in first grade
Actually if Gus really wants to stick it to Griffin (who knows) he’d be all over some of that crop of Steelers juniors

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Zac Lomax has unfollowed the Nrl Dragons official
Instagram page, removed that he plays for them in his bio and just posted a picture of Paul Vaughan with the captions “I love you Vaughan” on it and now the Nrl Dragons have unfollowed Zac Lomax …
This is the 2021 version of handbags at 10 paces.

Sometimes I weep for the future of society.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Swap i'm in but as Mutt said do we really wanna spend another half a mill+ on a not so key area? Don't disagree entirely as he is good just not what we need.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A good ball playing lock like radley or Murray would be ideal take alot of pressure of halves.
Hmm maybe. Like I said previously I prefer the Storms method of having multiple forwards with competent ball skills that can linkup player, don't think you need an out and out ball player.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmm maybe. Like I said previously I prefer the Storms method of having multiple forwards with competent ball skills that can linkup player, don't think you need an out and out ball player.
That's only cause they have the best spine in the comp.