Carports

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Tenant is looking at getting a carport. As far as I can tell my house won’t require local council approval for it so we can get straight into it. Does anyone have any recommended companies for this sort of job, reviews, free quotes etc...?

Thanks.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will it be fixed to house? Flat roof gable roof ect,are you lining the ceiling putting lights ect?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Will it be fixed to house? Flat roof gable roof ect,are you lining the ceiling putting lights ect?
Yeah I’ll do a flat roof and have it fixed to the house. The other side though won’t be 900mm from the boundary meaning I’ll need council approval for it. No lights or electronics, just keeping it basic.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’ll do a flat roof and have it fixed to the house. The other side though won’t be 900mm from the boundary meaning I’ll need council approval for it. No lights or electronics, just keeping it basic.
Probally best to get a mob that looks after all the certification and shit if you need council approval you'll more than likely need architects plans ect or just go the way of a kit or something or a fucking bunnings gazebo lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All keen for round 1 it seems lol..!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
One of theses would be cool. It's like half a dome. Have the heigher end attached to the house, and let the water slide down to the lower end. Guttering would need to be done correctly though.

Wahesh

Reaction score
For the modern house, this is a conventional carport.