CAREER CHANGE - Train Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If I could earn a living from stroking my cock, I’d be the happiest man on earth
Sadly, no-ones gonna pay to see that.
I have to negotiate with the missus, if it brushes her leg, when we’re in bed.
So are you a good negotiator in the bedroom Billy boy?

Wahesh

Reaction score
I want to be a guard on the train.
Bring it on I say if some prick try's to spit on me after I signal the driver to take off and I ignore their cry to wait for them to board!
What if the bloke spits on your as the train just takes off? You expect to jump off the moving train and start something with him?

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'd be terrible at this job... bladder the size of a walnut, and the jiggling around on trains... piss city!!

That said I do know if someone that left IT industry to do train driving... in his words "not a day of stress after leaving IT behind".

@Ecca are you going to get trained (pardon the pun) on the new trains on the North West rail link? They took delivery of first one at Cudgenong Station the other day!
Same here bro. IT industry is nothing but a massive headache. It evolves too quickly, too often. Everyone is after maximising be front-line runners in services and technology. Left it over 4 years ago now and have never looked back - and it's been a good work/life balance since.

I recall the worst experience I ever had in the IT industry. I arrived home on a Friday evening, ready to relax, unwind and enjoy the weekend. Then Nightfalls and... bang!! I get a call from the office. The tape library stuffed up and I needed to go back in and fix it otherwise the weekend backup jobs would've fallen over and I would've copped shit on Monday. I mean I get back overtime and all but FFS I wanted my weekend! What's worse is dealing with the curry munchers over the phone in India whenever you needed to log a service call.

Oh MSL6000... how I DO NOT MISS YOU ONE BIT!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
My gosh what an idiot. And I mean IDIOT. FFS doesn't he know there are cameras on the trains and he is in UNIFORM. Ultimate wanker.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
My gosh what an idiot. And I mean IDIOT. FFS doesn't he know there are cameras on the trains and he is in UNIFORM. Ultimate wanker.
Depends what train. The older sets don't have cameras. But yeah what a dickhead.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What if the bloke spits on your as the train just takes off? You expect to jump off the moving train and start something with him?
Would it be starting something bro? Spitting is an act of assault. Not to sound hectic, but I have brutally and legally knocked about 3 ***** out because they spat in my direction.

Spitting at or near me is the worst thing you can do to me, it's a declaration of war and allows my 49% demon to upgrade to 51% demon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.