Car Insurance - Help please !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Firstly I own a 2015 WRX Premium Subaru MY16 ...

So, Just Car insurance is no longer in service. I was paying an annual premium of 1700$

I just quoted with AAMI and NRMA and it will cost me 3.5k + just to cover me.

Other insurers say they wont cover me because I am under the age of 25. (Im 24 turning 25 in June)

Are there any good insurers like JustCar who have reasonable prices for performance cars?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Part of the downside of being young and owning a performance car.

Tried Budget, Youi and the others?

Had ny previous claims/accidents/loss of license and that will do the damage more than anything.

Anyway be VERY wary of the cheapies (some whihc may have been mention here already)...

Quite often their trick is if you have ANY claim (at fault or non at fault) they will refuse to renew your insurance policy.. In other words all they are after, is your premiums each year, and will drop you at the first sign of having to do any actual work/correspondence.

Then you have others which are more online only (some may have already been named here), who make it impossible to get in touch when you have a claim, and will do everything they can to avoid being contacted or not return calls.

Then there are others which are rather expensive, but you'll actually get service from them if you need it.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha I don't know what else you could use it for! But that was my insurance back in the day lol
Use your imagination. Pretend your a teenage Middle Eastern psycho and think how else you could use them lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Use your imagination. Pretend your a teenage Middle Eastern psycho and think how else you could use them lol
Off topic but what is that mince meat kebab with the parsley , onion and spices called?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wow 3.5k .. Fuck em just get a club lock
There's a reason they aren't used much anymore.

Literally 30 seconds with a cordless recip saw with metal cutting blade and it's gone.

For those who want something more discreet, about 5 minutes with a compass saw with steel cutting blade.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a reason they aren't used much anymore.

Literally 30 seconds with a cordless recip saw with metal cutting blade and it's gone.

For those who want something more discreet, about 5 minutes with a compass saw with steel cutting blade.
Hmmmm you seem very informed.
But if you have an alarm system, a anti theft button plus a club lock it should steer you ..I mean others away

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Being under 25 will prevent you with insuring completely with a lot of insurers.

Are you able to put it in someone else's name? And have you as a nominated driver?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Adana doesn't have parsley.

She is referring to Kafta.
I thought that originally but then I thought she was talking about how it was served. Generally you serve Adana with sumac onion and parsley

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought that originally but then I thought she was talking about how it was served. Generally you serve Adana with sumac onion and parsley
Thanks, now you got me hungry lol

PS I thought she meant the actual mix.

PPS I prefer Adana

Status
Not open for further replies.