Captain Kickass

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
6 feet 7.
It's good in crowded places because most people move out of my way.
I thought you were talking guiness book standards lol .. 6ft 7 is still pretty tall though. I'm a shorty( 157cm ) so anyone is tall compared to me.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Happy New Year folks !

In short ...

1. Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.
2. False : I have NOT joined alternate forums in protest. (I barely have enough time to come here let alone elsewhere)
3. True : Family life kept me very busy last year. (Thanks to those who kept on eye on me during the "event")
4. I'm easy to find on Twitter.
5. I gave up doing "No Pants" after 5 years of being the Sydney coordinator simply because our family travels every year on the same week the event is held.
6. I still lurk .... A lot !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Happy New Year folks !

In short ...

1. Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.
2. False : I have NOT joined alternate forums in protest. (I barely have enough time to come here let alone elsewhere)
3. True : Family life kept me very busy last year. (Thanks to those who kept on eye on me during the "event")
4. I'm easy to find on Twitter.
5. I gave up doing "No Pants" after 5 years of being the Sydney coordinator simply because our family travels every year on the same week the event is held.
6. I still lurk .... A lot !
CK!!!! The legend himself arrives.

Funny I was thinking about you today whilst reading about the UK "No Trousers on the Tube" event..

Hope you and call the family are keeping well.. and that you finally ridded the linen closet of your much disliked babushka doll quilt cover :D

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
CK!!!! The legend himself arrives.

Funny I was thinking about you today whilst reading about the UK "No Trousers on the Tube" event..

Hope you and call the family are keeping well.. and that you finally ridded the linen closet of your much disliked babushka doll quilt cover :D
I've got no idea if anybody in Sydney picked up the batton after I left it, but we got close to 300 people to join us over the 5 years I hosted it. Melbourne and Brisbane still does theirs.

As for the doonah cover ... it's still around, I still hate it, but y'know : Happy wife/Happy life.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've got no idea if anybody in Sydney picked up the batton after I left it, but we got close to 300 people to join us over the 5 years I hosted it. Melbourne and Brisbane still does theirs.

As for the doonah cover ... it's still around, I still hate it, but y'know : Happy wife/Happy life.
Life was simpler then. These days the pc brigade would be onto it pronto.