Cap

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
About the extent of it...
See Uncle Nick come out swinging today saying anyone who questions the Rorter$ cap is just 'jealous'.
More that there's some protected species and some not, Nick.

Attachments

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The rooster's cap is an absolute insult to every Rugby League fan.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
About the extent of it...
See Uncle Nick come out swinging today saying anyone who questions the Rorter$ cap is just 'jealous'.
More that there's some protected species and some not, Nick.
There is nothing to question at this point.. it's just a matter of when the NRL will grow a pair and do something about it

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheating the cap and getting caught hasn’t exactly impacted the performances of Manly Cronulla or the Eels this season!!

One sure way of killing our game is to let the Roosters and Storm continue with their domination on the back of suspect squads.

They couldn’t even give tickets away to their game this weekend and even the tv ratings are starting to be impacted.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Interesting in the timing for me in Politis. I was watching the Matty Johns Podcast show last night or the night before, then went to work last night and saw that article mentioned. On the Podcast Johns is talking with John Singleton. These guys (Singleton, Politis, Packer etc) all use to hangout back in the day, think it was 80's onwards. These guys were close! Singleton directly refers to the sombrero and has several digs at Politis and how he uses "gifts" and intentionally doesn't claim things on tax. I'm not an accountant and have no idea how this stuff works but every single person from the players who received "extras" through to business associates and mates ALL say it. From my feeling I think the Rorters have been over the Cap for about 20 years. As per usual the NRL are a fukin joke and every time I hear the Cap balancing the comp out shite I dry retch.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We all know they are rorting and corrupt, best team on paper, hopefully a loss will suffice for now. And no GF this year.. or next !!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do have a cap, "NBA salary cap"!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a sad ****, roosters will be crying when he retires

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard stories about how Nick would 'play' a round of golf with a player and bet on each hole, Nick was a pretty 'bad' golfer.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say there's a lot of players in uncle Nick's will

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
all I will say is that the roosters have been around since 1908 and how many premiership have they won???
14, Not many considering they been around 110 years.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cap just dosnt work to easy to cheat it. All the best sporting competitions in the world don't have a cap. NRL is a joke.