Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury target Api Koroisau & Foran injured again

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So why not try to get that hooker without paying overs first....
Yh in that case of course but if it comes to it I feel like we will not try to raise our offer cause our club will not pay overs for anyone anymore which is needed sometimes but sometimes we need to pay a bit over considering hooker has been a big problem for us since Ennis left

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good luck to em... I'll take Mahoney if that happens
Would not be upset with that at all.. Probably save us cap too.

Probably able to use that money along with Fualalo's to chase a decent prop. I've always rated Ryan James and to be fair we need a decent prop to get us there quicker, wonder if the titans would cut him loose.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yh in that case of course but if it comes to it I feel like we will not try to raise our offer cause our club will not pay overs for anyone anymore which is needed sometimes but sometimes we need to pay a bit over considering hooker has been a big problem for us since Ennis left
We are only going off that article so that's all we really know we might raise it if we have to but maybe Api doesn't want to leave Sydney so that's all we need to offer? Hill and the board have shown they can seal deals so lets wait and see happens.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Probably able to use that money along with Fualalo's to chase a decent prop. I've always rated Ryan James and to be fair we need a decent prop to get us there quicker, wonder if the titans would let him loose.
Would actually love Ryan James if he stays injury free. Knows how to find the line

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Warriors another club that continues to buy players and pay overs but is never in salary cap strife
They got done a few years ago I remember and had to start the next season on negative points. From memory they were the last club that actually got a penalty for salary cap cheating. Since then it's been hand smacks. Bronocs, Alan Gee quit and refused to talk so the NRL gave up. Cronulla, well we all know they were ok on GF day so all good. Rorters, every year for the past 20 I would say, etc etc

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Probably able to use that money along with Fualalo's to chase a decent prop. I've always rated Ryan James and to be fair we need a decent prop to get us there quicker, wonder if the titans would cut him loose.
I imagine that Titans would be open to discussions on all bar maybe 3 of their players at the current state haha.
If the prognosis on is injuries is ok, I wouldnt mind having him here at the right price.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You'd loose it too playing for the Titans
Bar his injuries he's a decent footballer.. Tough leader too though he does lose his shit on field sometimes.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would actually love Ryan James if he stays injury free. Knows how to find the line
James would be a good pick up. Anyone know what Latu’s story is? Potential still there or is he cooked?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
James would be a good pick up. Anyone know what Latu’s story is? Potential still there or is he cooked?
He’s looked terrible at titans with the few games he’s had. Got brought straight in when coach was sacked but dropped after 2 games of garbage.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm a very passionate fan to but I believe we should give this board a bit more time before going back to the previous one, however I do think the board needs 1 or 2 good business people, I'll wait and see who stands next Feb.
Why is very one so limited with their "either or" "old vs new" thinking