News Canterbury put Mad Monday drama behind them, securing $4.2 million in shirt sponsorship

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kia, M & J Chickens and Ladbrokes - when that shit is removed from our jerseys, THEN I will be happy!
Open up your purse then and tip in some sponsorship.......

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you're telling me Adam Elliot is not as bad as Hitler, Bin Laden and and all of ISIS combined?

But he drank beer.... I don't understand what you're saying.
Apparently Hiltler was a teatotaller

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kia, M & J Chickens and Ladbrokes - when that shit is removed from our jerseys, THEN I will be happy!
Kia is a good sponsor. When you consider other teams have freaking temporary fence hire companies as a main sponsor. The main beef people have with Kia is their red logo... Imagine having that ugly ass Brydens Lawyers logo on the front of the jersey, or that URM thing

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Crossing his arms in a futile attempt to disguise the fact that they are without a major sponsor.

Hilarious!

But wait a minute. There is a sponsor logo on the jersey...oh sorry that is the new NRL logo.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Something for you Daily Telecrap...read between the lines....

upload_2018-12-7_20-24-18.jpeg

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kia is a good sponsor. When you consider teams like the other teams have freaking temporary fence hire companies as a main sponsor. The main beef people have with Kia is their red logo... Imagine having that ugly ass Brydens Lawyers logo on the front of the jersey, or that URM thing
Or having no sponsor at all!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Suck eggs Telecrap. Your ongoing attempts to undermine the club are sadly failing.

Believe it or not they probably did us a big favour with their Mad Monday reporting .......so many people who support other clubs within the game and obviously those who have come on board as sponsors have seen right through their crap. Even those who don't follow league reckon laugh at them...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Suck eggs Telecrap. Your ongoing attempts to undermine the club are sadly failing.

Believe it or not they probably did us a big favour with their Mad Monday reporting .......so many people who support other clubs within the game and obviously those who have come on board as sponsors have seen right through their crap. Even those who don't follow league reckon laugh at them...
Fire up Mama! Love it!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz and Kent would be crying in their shandies over this

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
But is it more than what we were getting?
Likley not.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
But is it more than what we were getting?
Likley not.
"The endorsements now have the Canterbury playing kit valued at $4.2 million, which the club says is the richest in the NRL"
I don't think we were the "richest" last season, so I guess the answer is yes.

Go Dogs

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dare I say it.....probably one of the many similar reasons the Wife of Big Klem wanted out.....think about it?? money ain't everything!!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how good is that 4.2 million worth of kit sponsorship they keep lining up to sponsor us
Now hopefully they can upgrade the polo shirts with the new sponsorships on it Good stuff by all involved