Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury prepare heist of gun young trio from NRL rivals (Scott, Ramien, Isaako)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whether we land them or not doesn't matter to me. The fact that there are headlines like this gives me hope and something to look forward too. Even though it might be false hope lol.

It's better than watching the shit show that is our team and coach now.
But we are always in the headlines

Out of all the rumours we’ve landed fk all

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you don’t want one of the quickest players in the game and current Blues centre?
Lets put it this way. If he's the only one on the radar then yes. If there is a choice between him Ramien or Scott I'd take one of them.

He's fast and lazy asf. He shouldn't be blues this year and by the look of his firm he shouldn't even be in top grade either. That defensive display last week was park footy stuff, lots of arm grabbing and being lazy.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But we are always in the headlines

Out of all the rumours we’ve landed fk all
That's why I said I don't care. I'd rather read bullshit headlines giving false hope, than read about our turd team and turd coach.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's put it this way. I'd rather read these stories that may be fantasy, than face the reality of our coach dropping Ogden and us being last. LOL

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's put it this way. I'd rather read these stories that may be fantasy, than face the reality of our coach dropping Ogden and us being last. LOL
So true. We will probably end with Whare anyway.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If true... who the frig is leaking information from the club to the media!!!
Or are player managers just using our club for leverage of contract extensions?
OR is our club floating these ideas to the media to light a firecracker under our current backlines arse.

Scott - might just want a change of scenery if it's true regarding his partner. Get out of dreary Melbourne and back to Sydney.
Isaako - would be a gun purchase.
Ramien - haven't really noticed him stand out to be honest.

Whare would be a gun pickup.

James Roberts is on the market too. Wants out of Broncos, but Souths have already stated they aren't interested.

I expect this to be a real silly season of signings.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true... who the frig is leaking information from the club to the media!!! Or are player managers just using our club for leverage of contract extensions?

Scott - might just want a change of scenery if it's true regarding his partner. Get out of dreary Melbourne and back to Sydney.
Isaako - would be a gun purchase.
Ramien - haven't really noticed him stand out to be honest.

Whare would be a gun pickup.

James Roberts is on the market too. Wants out of Broncos, but Souths have already stated they aren't interested.

I expect this to be a real silly season of signings.
And we’re the silly twits who sign none of them.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Scott and issaco to replace holland/okunbor fuk yeah