Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Round 8 - Team and Game Discussion

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I was really impressed with the mongrel and aggression Montoya showed today. Okunbor needs to take note of that if he wants to stay in first grade
After Okunbors efforts today, Montoya or Holland on the wing, with CHN inside him.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After Okunbors efforts today, Montoya or Holland on the wing, with CHN inside him.
I don’t agree with needing CHN at centre. He’s a great 2nd rower running great lines. We just need to do a better job getting him the ball. Okunbor needs to go though. He’s given up way too many points.
I wish he would mould part of his game on Ferguson. He can use his size to an advantage but the dude just seems so passive to me

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah. I'd rather leave him there and bring Katoa in after 30th June. By then he should have enough games under the belt.

FMD we have hardly anything to pick from.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa looked good cos apparently Workers have never seen someone run the Question Mark line (right, forward, left, back, left, and then pass)...they were completely bamboozled!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would it take for toomaga to get back to first grade? I just think hes a waste in reserve grade. Doubt he can learn anything anymore in this grade.
And i mean set up a proper program for him to become a regular firstgrader. Not like the rubbish they gave him last year.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What would it take for toomaga to get back to first grade? I just think hes a waste in reserve grade. Doubt he can learn anything anymore in this grade.
And i mean set up a proper program for him to become a regular firstgrader. Not like the rubbish they gave him last year.
I believe it won't be long. He is just back 2 weeks from injury and missed preseason , He just needs to get some game time in his legs so that they can bring him along slowly with small minutes in First grade ala Ogden then build it up from there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Needs to get his fitness up after his lay off and work on defence, the previous week he played 50 minutes straight and then the final 15 and that have him a good workout. Played limited minutes on the weekend though as he was cover for NRL later that day. I'd prefer him up his fitness before getting a chance again just so Pay doesn't have an excuse to drop him.