Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Round 12 - Team and Game Discussion

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa was actually alright. He looks faster in cc but that’s an illusion because the game is way slower than firsts.

I don’t understand how we got this so wrong.

It’s clear to me now that if you’re recruiting in key positions, make sure you get an established first grader. Replacing Ennis with an out and out rookie was a massive blunder.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking great. Dalton Smith in the centres.

GET CHN ON IN CENTRES FFS!!!!!!!!!!

We will lost this game as well thanks to Pay.
Dalton played most of his juniors / 20s in the centres - was ordinary in the backs so they moved him into the backrow.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lichaa was actually alright. He looks faster in cc but that’s an illusion because the game is way slower than firsts.

I don’t understand how we got this so wrong.

It’s clear to me now that if you’re recruiting in key positions, make sure you get an established first grader. Replacing Ennis with an out and out rookie was a massive blunder.
Lichaa (to his credit), has been really good in every single game in NSW Cup since being dropped.

He's showcasing all the talent and reasons we signed him and stuck by him.

His problem is an inability (for whatever reason) to bring those talents and performances into an NRL game. Might be speed, might be lack of forward domination (although in the past we have and he hasn't shined).