Canterbury hooker Michael Lichaa is on the verge of signing a new deal with the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Club needs to sort out all signings asap....

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I'll admit it I've bagged the fcuk out of Lichaa the last few years but goin off those last 3 games of 2017 I think he is worth another shot. On top of that he actually wants to be a Bulldog, I gotta respect that. I just hope he fires next year RUN LICHAA RUN !

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
After having a farewell at Canterbury, hooker Michael Lichaa has revealed in an extraordinary turnaround he is set to sign a new deal with the NRL club.

Lichaa, who will play for Lebanon in the upcoming World Cup, says an agreement has been reached which should keep at the Bulldogs.

"I went away and left it up to my manager and he's come back with some good news so hopefully get it signed off in the next week or two, " Lichaa said on Thursday.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
awesome news - this will be a revelation for how far Hasler has lost his way. If Lichaa kills it next year, Hasler's confidence and net worth as a coach is going to plummet even further.

Perhaps then he can wake up and realise statistics is a vital, but only one part of what makes a team perform. He forgot the spirit of the game!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok good that solves hooker. Now learn to pass spiral both ways hitting your intended receiver in the right spot, and learn to pass from the ground. A decent kick would be good too.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
After having a farewell at Canterbury, hooker Michael Lichaa has revealed in an extraordinary turnaround he is set to sign a new deal with the NRL club.

Lichaa, who will play for Lebanon in the upcoming World Cup, says an agreement has been reached which should keep at the Bulldogs.

"I went away and left it up to my manager and he's come back with some good news so hopefully get it signed off in the next week or two, " Lichaa said on Thursday.

Alex Hunter, 27 minutes ago
Extraordinary turnaround? Not taking a dig at OP @Alex Hunter but whichever reporter 'reported' this... welcome to 4 weeks ago FFS. He might also want know that in breaking news, Sydney has been selected to host the 2000 Olympic games!

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 year deal might backfire on us. I expect him to come out next year and push for NSW selection. We should of gone 2 years whilst we can get him cheap. I don't by all this rubbish that his service is crap. Most of that was caused by Des shitty structure. Kid will kill it next year and we will pay a Motza to keep him there after.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 year deal might backfire on us. I expect him to come out next year and push for NSW selection. We should of gone 2 years whilst we can get him cheap. I don't by all this rubbish that his service is crap. Most of that was caused by Des shitty structure. Kid will kill it next year and we will pay a Motza to keep him there after.
He said another couple of years in the video interview he did.
Wait to see the official announcement

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said he hadnt been given the licence to run but that shouldnt have stopped him from providing good service from dummy half, i.e. throwing decent passes consistently or picking the right ppl to pass to. Thats the bread and butter for hookers.
I have no doubt he can develop into a good hooker. Just making a point that he should take some ownership for his lack of progress these past 3 years. No one wouldve stopped him from spending extra time to improve his passing game.
May I suggest you spend time with an NRL side & let alone one as structured as the Hasler regime before criticising the kid! Just watch him for sharks u20s, nsw cup, NSWU20s or junior kangaroos before making comment

Reactions: GDR
Status
Not open for further replies.