News Canterbury chairman John Khoury says club is standing behind firebrand Jack Hetherington

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happened to standing by him and fighting the charge for even a downgrade lol lol lol
This team from top to bottom is a joke

all talk
Absolutely zero action both on and off the field
A bunch of incompetent dribblers
5 weeks for that
My nan hits harder
Val didn’t get injured or assessed to leave for hia
He set up the very next try
It was a reflex action
He was sincere straight away and had zero malice or closed cocked fist

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol

What village you from?

Olddawg

Banned
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Us Lebanese are loyal to the bone. Management will back our guys 110% now and not sell them down the river to the reported point they nearly hang themselves like what previous administration did to CHN.
What a disaster that was.
Loyal to the afp

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who the fuck (apart from Bulldogs players) , and this fuckwit in particular, get 5 weeks for anything these days?!!

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish we had more Lebanese players. they would fight to the end and never give up on the field.
Wouldnt ever see Douiehi, alex twal, Braith anasta,hazem el masri or josh mansour give up so easily in the games.
Braithwaite anasta is not leb,and could u imagine the backstabbing going on behind your back if we had more lebs,the cousin’s would have a field day

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I reckon we need to stand behind Hetherington - at least he shows a bit of passion and energy, compared to drop kicks like Napa who are coasting along.
I think the club was smart just taking the early guilty plea TBH

His history is putrid.

PS one of my favourite sayings is "CONTROLLED AGGRESSION" Sadly, this dud doesn't understand that.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the club was smart just taking the early guilty plea TBH

His history is putrid.

PS one of my favourite sayings is "CONTROLLED AGGRESSION" Sadly, this dud doesn't understand that.
Yeah that’s a fair point mate. Napa has a similar history of sloppy aggression and ineffective tackling.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah that’s a fair point mate. Napa has a similar history of sloppy aggression and ineffective tackling.
With Crapa, even before he signed with us, I knew he is a overrated dud who had to play dirty to have any impact.

It got confirmed that he is a shit **** when they announced he will change his style.

He is a worse signing than She-Rex.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With Crapa, even before he signed with us, I knew he is a overrated dud who had to play dirty to have any impact.

It got confirmed that he is a shit **** when they announced he will change his style.

He is a worse signing than She-Rex.
Hahahaha 100% agreed! Remember how shit that dude was - zero heart.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Khoury...the club is behind Hetherington.
I bet, it's safer this way ...LOL

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jack Hethrington will play SOO, future champ should of only got two weeks, watch this bloke, Bob said it first.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha 100% agreed! Remember how shit that dude was - zero heart.
I'd prefer T-rex over Napa any day of the week.
Napa is just a waste of space, T-rex on the other hand did a few good things, although his good things were very few and far between and was over paid. But Napa.....man he is just something, haven't seen a shittier forward at the dogs since Ben Cizslowski

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wish we had more Lebanese players. they would fight to the end and never give up on the field.
Wouldnt ever see Douiehi, alex twal, Braith anasta,hazem el masri or josh mansour give up so easily in the games.
Braith Anasta is of Greek lineage.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It seems like Khoury is doing his best to try and get out in front of any media storm around Barrett and telling everyone how they'll be patient with him and supportive of his recruitment decisions.

I didn't mind him saying what he said a week or two ago, but I agree with you that talking about Hetherington or continually defending everything Barrett does just seems out of turn for a chairman and a little desperate. Sometimes the less said, the better.
I agree. Would be awkward for Barrett to defend his key signing especially since Barrett hasn’t won a game and continues to pick hetherington and Waddell. Best hand that responsibility over to the ceo or chairman and deflect the flak off Barrett. @BEAST MODE has been calling out hetherington for some time now. I think my patience with this signing is starting to wear thin.