News Canterbury chairman John Khoury says club is standing behind firebrand Jack Hetherington

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Agree... However he's scored a few tries in reserves over the past 2 rounds, I'm expecting him to get named on the bench in first grade this week.
He’ll eventually earn his way back I’m sure.
A player of his calibre should be carving in reggies.
I’ve never questioned his ability, it’s 100% his attitude that’s the problem and always has been. Anyway, I’d rather focus on the Dogs. He’s history for mine.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
sounds like Khoury = Barret, both need a big 2022
Elections/AGM a big 2022 alright.
Can anyone see any other faction standing against tho?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He keeps letting himself down, big fooker for 24 doesn't realize he's gunna be a legend if he gets it right.

Raging Bull

Waterboy
Reaction score
What the hell are they talking about with Hetherington? He's not a kid.. He's only played less than 30 games because he keeps getting suspended.

Plus who cares how nice he is or that he's from the country? Supposedly Ted Bundy was the most charming man you'd ever meet..

If Baz was such a great coach that could coach it out of him, then why has he nearly taken several people's head off this season and why did Hetherington do this? Maybe it's because he has a horrible technique, is lazy/careless/reckless when fatigued and can't control his aggression? His record is always going to be bad so any little charge will always come with weeks of loading..

I think this should have been one instance where Khoury saying less would have been wiser..
Why is Khoury talking about this at all? It's not the job of the Chair. If anything it should be the Coach and the CEO speaking. Who wants to hear from the Chair - he's not a coach, team manager or selector. This joint has gone from a no talking policy to a mindless ranting by any media tart policy.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is Khoury talking about this at all? It's not the job of the Chair. If anything it should be the Coach and the CEO speaking. Who wants to hear from the Chair - he's not a coach, team manager or selector. This joint has gone from a no talking policy to a mindless ranting by any media tart policy.
It seems like Khoury is doing his best to try and get out in front of any media storm around Barrett and telling everyone how they'll be patient with him and supportive of his recruitment decisions.

I didn't mind him saying what he said a week or two ago, but I agree with you that talking about Hetherington or continually defending everything Barrett does just seems out of turn for a chairman and a little desperate. Sometimes the less said, the better.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joke of a team atm

Renouf
Ogden
Hetherington
Waddell
Napa

Just pathetic dont put bodys on the line like Thompson or Elliott if they did and minus flano we would be up 3 games by now

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In recent years. What charges have we fought and won?
I can't remember any recent ones we have had the backbone to fight. I remember we used to, but those memories are as distant as our last premiership memories.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't remember any recent ones we have had the backbone to fight. I remember we used to, but those memories are as distant as our last premiership memories.
We fighted Thommos in pretty sure, running commentary in the case in the kennel oj Simpson style.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Do you do immigration law? If so can you inbox me with some details.

Like and reply.
Surely this qualifies as a loose comparison with the posts last night, discussing the ability to give yourself a blow job.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can we just agree to disagree and u just admit I’m Lebanese ?
You sure you're Lebo?

What car do you drive?
What hat and matching man purse do you wear?
Where did you flog your TN's from?

Lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Joke of a team atm

Renouf
Ogden
Hetherington
Waddell
Napa

Just pathetic dont put bodys on the line like Thompson or Elliott if they did and minus flano we would be up 3 games by now
I feel sorry for Thommo being grouped with the worst pack in the league.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Khoury also conceded it was “embarrassing” to learn that the TAB has now set a market listing the Bulldogs at $13 to go the entire season winless.

Feel the TAB might be generous offering such odds.

While the grade three charge carries a base penalty of 300 points, Hetherington’s poor record pushes up the ban dramatically.

Hetherington's managed to get more points than we've given away......That's some effort. Well Done

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You sure you're Lebo? Yes grew up there

What car do you drive? I dont drive because i got busted DUI 6 times in ten years
What hat and matching man purse do you wear? bumbag, fake gucci or Nike
Where did you flog your TN's from? Paddys markets

Lol