Canterbury Bulldogs bring in five former greats as club aims to re-establish cherished values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Malcolm Noad! Enough said. Good on the Hughes boys for standing up for their reputations. Doesn't mean they dont love the Bulldogs by handing in the Life Memberships. Ray Hadley another scumbag.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sick of hearing about the Hughes'. As the article by Masters said, they handed in their life memberships over corey. It was 5 years after Coffs. They thought they could bully the board into giving a player at an opposition club life membership of ours. They failed and then they sooked. Its the same deal with Reynolds. He'll get life membership when he retires which is as it should be. If they want back then they should come cap in hand and ask.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
It's a shame graham and Reynolds didn't have a chance to be a part of this. They would have relished being among the former greats.. Des alienated everyone he really is special

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Malcolm Noad! Enough said. Good on the Hughes boys for standing up for their reputations. Doesn't mean they dont love the Bulldogs by handing in the Life Memberships. Ray Hadley another scumbag.
Yeah thank god they got rid of Noad! But he's no longer in the club so I still don't understand how the hughes brothers haven't moved on and got themselves involved with the club. if they want to have grudges don't have it with the club have it the people who were involved back then when it all happened. Simple!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Old Bulldogs Big Hits and Highlights

Keep your eye on Dean Pay what a beast :grinning:

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they handed in their life memberships a year after noad left so im not sure what noad has to do with it, how about greenberg gets blamed for once

next thing is noad is going to be blamed for bringing in hasler and turning the club into a gravy train for the friends of hasler

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't heard Tunks over the past few weeks on talkin sport but he's sounded very disconnected from the club and like he didn't want to be part of it. I hope he's changed that attitude but all for the others being included.
I wouldn't blame him when that imposter was coaching.

Reactions: DT

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't blame him when that imposter was coaching.
It's not a recent thing though mate. It's to be in line with Hughes who runs that radio show. He's in a difficult position now working with the club and Hughes.

mixa79

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hughes boys are smart and bleed blue and white. Anyone who says anything against that is not a bulldog. We need those guys back to bring it back to what I loved seeing, great attacking footy and gruesome defense

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hughes boys are smart and bleed blue and white. Anyone who says anything against that is not a bulldog. We need those guys back to bring it back to what I loved seeing, great attacking footy and gruesome defense
They cut and ran when the going got tough. They walked away from us we didn't walk away from them. No point trying to rewrite history. It's on them.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have a listen to Graham's show in mid January and see how he refers to the club and you might have a different opinion. Also watch the Corey Hughes interview where he says the highlight of his career is playing for Cronulla when they came 15th that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.