Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs: 2019 preview, draw, squad changes, every player.........

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So according to my maths check, in 5 years Foran,

1. Played in an NRL all stars game

2. Set up a try for Mannering

3. Ran down the short side, palmed off 13 players, stepped inside/out, did a 360 and put Muamalo away

That is some seriously outrageous (in a good way) stats. The **** should be an immortal.

Get your hand off it bud

He made us look foolish when he was at the Eels, and was effective in the rest of his stint there when he did play.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I won't be surprised at all if we make the 8... we will be a dark horse for sure.... expect a huge season from the Prince
A dark horse paying$41 ill put a few bob at them odds somehow if we jag 1 it will be double the happiness

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So according to my maths check, in 5 years Foran,
1. Played in an NRL all stars game
2. Set up a try for Mannering
3. Ran down the short side, palmed off 13 players, stepped inside/out, did a 360 and put Muamalo away
That is some seriously outrageous (in a good way) stats. The **** should be an immortal.
Get your hand off it bud
I apologise, I didn't realise that proving you wrong twice (5 years when it's actually 3) and SFA (giving 3 examples) required much in the way of hands on. If you want more examples to prove you even wronger (sic) then I'm sure I could organise it.;)

Go Dogs

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol @ the posters trying to prove Forans worth.

The bloke is the biggest high paid dud in the history of our club.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id put him under Woods for that honour though.
No way in the world.

Woods was paid overs though the bloke is 100% physically and mentally intact

Foran is on overs for a bloke that is physically broken and mentality on edge.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What was Woods excuse for playing like an 11 year old School Girl. We all know Forans issue is fitness. Woods is just a whinging Cat that got paid well over what he was worth and dished up shit.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What was Woods excuse for playing like an 11 year old School Girl. We all know Forans issue is fitness. Woods is just a whinging Cat that got paid well over what he was worth and dished up shit.
That's right, you still see Foran take it right to the line and get whacked. Woods never charged hard into the opposition

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it me or does Napa look like a garden gnome, maybe even one of those cartoon Christmas elfs :grinning: Either way I'm happy to have him at the dogs.
Lol I thought the same.
At first, wasn’t too keen but learning to deal we have a former rooster on board.

As for betting market, second favourite for the spoon? There’s no way we can finish down that part unless they all break a limb

Nakidog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I like the dynamic of the squad Deano is putting together especially the pack. In the past Des backed our big poppers to win the territory battle with the ball in hand. Deano has got a squad that will do it without the ball. Love the fact that Napa, Ogden, Jackson, Smith, Elliot all look to get up hard in defence and intimidate.

As a previous poster said we have very little deadwood on our Salary Cap.

If we can do the right thing with our junior development (especially in the backs) and young Wakeham and Cogger learn their craft behind Foz I think come the back end of 2020 we will be in very good shape. I love the look of our pack for seasons to come.

Stay positive fellow kennel members good times are not too far away!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the dynamic of the squad Deano is putting together especially the pack. In the past Des backed our big poppers to win the territory battle with the ball in hand. Deano has got a squad that will do it without the ball. Love the fact that Napa, Ogden, Jackson, Smith, Elliot all look to get up hard in defence and intimidate.

If we can do the right thing with our junior development (especially in the backs) and young Wakeham and Cogger learn their craft behind Foz I think come the back end of 2020 we will be in very good shape. I love the look of our pack for seasons to come.

I 100% agree that at worst we are definitely pointing in the right direction and if foz/jmk and meany do better that expected we could be a real surprise packet

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Little deadwood on our salary cap? Foran is earning over a million this season lol.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I 100% agree that at worst we are definitely pointing in the right direction and if foz/jmk and meany do better that expected we could be a real surprise packet
looking forward to seeing Meaney combine with our halves.. he showed glimpses of what he can do this year

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Klemm released on Compassionate grounds...fuk me drunk!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I believe being castrated / girliefied are grounds enough for compassion. :grinning:
Yeah maybe your right. Being a big fukin pussy probably is a reason these days for compassion. Old days he would have been told to harden the fuk up and honour your word...………...

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I so want Foran to do well, that’s my Bulldogs heart talking, the head just tells me otherwise...

Stranger things have actually happened......apparently?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I so want Foran to do well, that’s my Bulldogs heart talking, the head just tells me otherwise...

Stranger things have actually happened......apparently?
Keep the faith pal. Foran is fitter than he has been for years.
He will provide the missing on field leadership. At his best, he is the best.