News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a part of the game until they come up with a solution to stop it. Why disadvantage ourselves. We need all the help we can get.
Agree to disagree. I can't hate other teams doing it at the same time as encouraging our boys to do it. Otherwise, by that standard, latrell is brilliant for milking a penalty that got his team into the game

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not understanding most of the comments in this thread. Kikz is just staying on message. Obviously most players in our team will milk penalties like everyone else. Except Presto, he is a fkn machine with too much integrity and toughness
He was like Jesus on good friday bro, but resurrected only minutes after dying. How he passed the hia I will never know. I was certain he would be ruled category 1 so wouldn’t even get a chance to come back. Crazy that he did.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We're not a smart enough team to even try and milk them, no way we would get one of these if we tried to milk it anyway, Hell, we can't even get a black and white tackled in the air penalty we'd probably end up with a player binned for tackling a defender without the ball.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Agree to disagree. I can't hate other teams doing it at the same time as encouraging our boys to do it. Otherwise, by that standard, latrell is brilliant for milking a penalty that got his team into the game
I think Latrell is brilliant. I don't understand the hate personally. I think it stems from jealously.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Latrell is brilliant. I don't understand the hate personally. I think it stems from jealously.
Brilliant? Hes a dirty grub of a player, brilliant at milking penalties yes - other than that hes bog average.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rest assured it's not jealousy. If my sons behaved that way on a football field, I'd be ashamed.

There are many opposition players I admire. he isn't and never has been, one of them

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We don't get any of the 50/50 or 80/20 calls. We get penalised for no reason most of the time, and everyone wants us to try and milk penalties?? It's the last thing we should be doing.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So JAC collided with Fatrell Mitchel did he? I didn't know that Vlandys wrote newspaper articles too.