Cant Blame This Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's cleaning up nothing and his tactical nous is non existent. Our gameplan is deadset just take some hitups, try some offloads and spread the ball...there's no real thought put into it at all. He needs to go.
I must be watching a different game. We had plenty of attack against one of the top teams, and the biggest and fastest guys on an NRL field; and we came close a number of times with sharp attack and ball playing. Our skills need honing, but we came close a few times to have pulled this one out. More practice and we start to see a cohesive unit that will frighten the crap out of the best of sides.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Simply no.

It is up to the coach + coaching staff to ensure players are at the best of their ability.

Same errors every week.

Same shit defence every week.

Same soft attitude every week.

Same lack of support play every week.

Same shit bench management every week.

Same shit (well nonexistant) game plan every week. Tell me, what is our gameplan? Oh right...nothing.

Under Des we had a better team but still played shit. Its a coaching problem.

Is it all on Pay? Not really, but we have a team that can play way better than what they are dishing out. That is up to the coaching. Stop with the bullshit excuses.
Agree,it comes back to bad coaching,again our right side defence was badly exposed,as it has been all year,and it's our experienced players making the mistakes,the Morris boys were shocking today,jmk is a bench player at best,just simply hasn't worked,Klemmer,what a waste of talent this guy is,bash and barge that's it ,no ofloads nothing

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact that we're even competitive against a team running hot like Souths is a credit to Pay imo.

We're operating with a line-up that comprises roughly half our total salary cap, inexperience across the board, a sub-par hooker, list goes on.

We conceded trys on the back of dopey individual errors (eg. Morris play the ball fuck up, Smith knock on both early in sets coming off our line). To put the blame on Pay is narrow minded.

We're in a rebuild due to gross mismanagement in the past. Plain and simple. If you seriously expect regular wins out of this team then you're deluded and are expecting miracles.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tf man. I attended and sunk into my seat, I can't rage and type an Essay right now, i'm dead inside just realising how the looming difficulties the clubs encountering and.... the agony that has sunk into bulldogs fans hearts.....

Wtf man

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone needs to realise that a gameplan is so pivotal and even with the poor roster we have, we can compete. Pay has evidently shown his inability to put together an E F F I C I E N T gameplan with an option b c d and even e. An observation i've made his that it's virtually impossible for us to make a statement in the league for years. We need a few marque signing and a new coach.

#BringTheMadnessCuzzie

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I must be watching a different game. We had plenty of attack against one of the top teams, and the biggest and fastest guys on an NRL field; and we came close a number of times with sharp attack and ball playing. Our skills need honing, but we came close a few times to have pulled this one out. More practice and we start to see a cohesive unit that will frighten the crap out of the best of sides.
We are definitely plying ok footy.. add some class to this footy and we easily turn it into a closer game on the scoreboard.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree... Also about culture.
He's cleaning up a dibb des castle catastrophe and we are losing by less than 10 points alot of games.
I have liked what I have seen lately
Considering we had a try disallowed for no reason, held up 3 times, Smith just bundled into touch and Lewis just missing a catch on an on day we beat souths yet people complain... Absolute dudz.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay is a massive concern for me and has shown his massive inexperience and lack of coaching ability.Earlier in the year picking eastwood too early then admitting he rushed him ,copy and paste with priest,holland being a turnstile and pay not fixing this and picking him again this week and michael lichha has not been first grade standard all year but pay continually picks him ,ive wanted pay to work but i have massive concerns about him,and those that excuse him of blame only need to look at our opposition today they were rubbish last year yet siebold only added gaigai yet has improved his team massively ,now this is what a good coach does.

Status
Not open for further replies.