Can't believe Montoya is only 1 injury from returning to FG

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/04/13/squad-update-round-5-v-st-george-illawarra-dragons/

This is the only thing I don't like about Pay. His dumb selections. How can this dud be anywhere near first grade. He's f..king hopeless basically in both attack and defence. If he plays we virtually guarantee a loss. He's been sacked TWICE already from FG. Give his chance to someone else who hasn't had one. Watch his so-called highlight reel on YouTube and you'll see even when he was in his best form 95% of the time all he had to do was fall over the line after catching the ball. He beat f..k all. The only thing he was ever good at was catching high kicks.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do we have anyone else in junior grades ready to step up?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t overthink it. Just means guys in the squad of 30 aren’t training the house down yet. I don’t think Pay sees him as a long term piece...well I bloody hope not

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HARPER.!!!!! He needs to put him in, the other young guys have come in an done great An this kid needs to be given his shot as well.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montaya should he ashamed of himself for playing a prank on our coach during the entire off season.
Can you imagine that he convinced our coach that he's an NRL standard player.
BAZINGA!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harper is the only option, but not convinced of him yet. Don't think Harper could play Winger either. I think if Holland or Hoppa are injured/unavailable it will likely be moving CHN wider will be the result. If a winger goes down I don't think we have anyone else.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scary thought Montoya nice guy probably a loyal clubman but but it’s about ability on the field and sadly I’d say he’s not upto first grade standard there’s got be some kid somewhere in the lower grades we can blood

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I remember one game he was angry and aggressive - his strength was amazing and he stuck it to the opposition. it thought to myself, yes! That player belongs!

Since that game, I have not seen it - all I see is an absence of a footy brain, slow thinking, bad decisions, lack of strength and intensity. He is an empty shell of what I saw that day when he manhandled 3 players in a row because he was pissed off. Maybe we should just piss him off before every game?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Considering we just lost NSW Cup and two tries were either Montoya or Harper in the centres, I don't think either are options.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be worse... Imagine if olive was 1 injury off returning to fg
Olive and Montoya in the centres.
Lol, imagine that. My 10 year old daughter could run through that pair.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montaya should he ashamed of himself for playing a prank on our coach during the entire off season.
Can you imagine that he convinced our coach that he's an NRL standard player.
BAZINGA!
Maybe he’s an identical twin and the shit one turned up for training.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We only have Holland and Hoppa as our centre options.

We are very thin

Montoya and Olive should not even be playing Cup.

Harper is nowhere near ready and has been blown out or proportion by the kennel

We desperately need to sign quality outside backs

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Considering we just lost NSW Cup and two tries were either Montoya or Harper in the centres, I don't think either are options.
Both were shown up by reserve graders today.Barely competing at this level.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes rubbish we need a good centre badly apart from hoppa none are first grade standard