Candice's Tears For Sonny Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
TBH the only reason she is crying is because Sonny didn't get the chance to pound the phuck out of this old ragged mattress.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
****ing hell what is wrong with rugby league?

why do we need a ****ing novel recorded about an apology from a groupie whore?

no one gives a **** and its not like Falzon is the first whore to want to get a footy team into the boys toilets

ffs ban the media from rugby league

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
TBH The media are doing the NRL all damage and no good. The sooner News LTD get their grubby ****ing dirty hands off the NRL, the better the game will be..

Oh yeh, also, get rid of David ****** Gallop. This guys a total and complete joke.

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
Tears...thats not the only bodily fluid she has for him.

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hahah at least benny roberts is gettin some action off the field

bobbi

New Pup
Reaction score
Removal of media from League

****ing hell what is wrong with rugby league?

why do we need a ****ing novel recorded about an apology from a groupie whore?

no one gives a **** and its not like Falzon is the first whore to want to get a footy team into the boys toilets

ffs ban the media from rugby league
I really enjoyed your nonsense about removing media from league. So what shall happen to those unable to attend a game? Is it back to draconian days, of only radio broadcast? The frenzy created by incidents, such as this, is what holds the league open to accountability? Furthermore, the media offers an outlet for footballers, to publicly scrutinise issues within league, eg Salary cap issues. Media is a double-edged sword, but a crucial part of football.

However, this incident, is completly inappropriate for the scrutiny it is recieving, because no laws were broken. It was not directly in the public eye, and broke no law ( unless being gender confused is a crime, this is highly unlikely)All must be accountable by the law of the land, not a moral law created and differential, from person to person.

It is unfortunate that "we need a ****ing novel recorded " from an ignorant man who lacks social skills and critical analysis. One last thing, you might want to rethink your media position, as some of the players on the team you support, may lose more than revenue, they will lose their voice.

T

TdoggBulldog

I really enjoyed your nonsense about removing media from league. So what shall happen to those unable to attend a game? Is it back to draconian days, of only radio broadcast? The frenzy created by incidents, such as this, is what holds the league open to accountability? Furthermore, the media offers an outlet for footballers, to publicly scrutinise issues within league, eg Salary cap issues. Media is a double-edged sword, but a crucial part of football.

However, this incident, is completly inappropriate for the scrutiny it is recieving, because no laws were broken. It was not directly in the public eye, and broke no law ( unless being gender confused is a crime, this is highly unlikely)All must be accountable by the law of the land, not a moral law created and differential, from person to person.

It is unfortunate that "we need a ****ing novel recorded " from an ignorant man who lacks social skills and critical analysis. One last thing, you might want to rethink your media position, as some of the players on the team you support, may lose more than revenue, they will lose their voice.
righto rebecca wilson

you know what, i don't like your face but im not writing a fcking article about it.

lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh that article is causing more damage than good.....please dont talk about sonnys get on it drinking lol

and tbh i think people were beginning to forgot this and move on...why did she wait so long to relase this bull****?

and look up to her? im a young girl- who the **** is she?!?!?!
the only thing thats has been looked up on her is her skirt.

bobbi

New Pup
Reaction score
Im sure that if you were partially literate and knew how to punctuate, properly, you would. It must be much easier to ramble about and joke at the facts. Heres a refrence you may have actually heard of, neanderthal ( GO GRAB YOUR DICTIONARY .MORE THAN TWO SYLABBLES CAN GET SLIGHTLY PERPLEXING) "Its hard to argue when, you wont stop making sense" (Snow Patrol 2007).
For future refrence all names start with capitals. I think this taught throughout the school curriculum (I understand, you've reached for you dictionary again, its okay. Take a moment to educate yourself. You know school? Its that place with chairs, tables, whiteboards and teachers. You must have heard of it in passing, even though it doesn't seem that you have ever ventured inside.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ please tell me you weren't talking to me.......

if so **** off ,you know nothing.

if NOT, please use quote function.

btw- in school i know i was taught to be a socially acceptale non-a$shole.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure that if you were partially literate and knew how to punctuate, properly, you would. It must be much easier to ramble about and joke at the facts. Heres a refrence you may have actually heard of, neanderthal ( GO GRAB YOUR DICTIONARY .MORE THAN TWO SYLABBLES CAN GET SLIGHTLY PERPLEXING) "Its hard to argue when, you wont stop making sense" (Snow Patrol 2007).
For future refrence all names start with capitals. I think this taught throughout the school curriculum (I understand, you've reached for you dictionary again, its okay. Take a moment to educate yourself. You know school? Its that place with chairs, tables, whiteboards and teachers. You must have heard of it in passing, even though it doesn't seem that you have ever ventured inside.
PS Bobbi, it's spelt reference and syllables.

I think this taught throughout the school curriculum

should read: I think this WAS taught....

I understand, you've reached for you dictionary again, its okay

should read: I understand, you've reached for YOUR dictionary

Its that place with chairs, tables

should read:

IT'S that place

So perhaps you need to get your arse back to Year 2?

M

Makavelli

bhahahahahha slammed.. u really love ur english dont ya :P.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahahah yehI am bit anal about things like that.

However, this Bobbi person made a point of pointing out people's writing style, so I in turn, did the same.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He probably should have paragraphed his rant as well.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
its a pity that she wears a maltese surname because she is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.