News Canberra Raiders Corey Harawira-Naera and Corey Horsburgh charged with drink driving

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well we just got "public" confirmation that he is a drop kick.

With some of us Bulldog supporters it was a case of giving him the benefit of the doubt when the situation was muddied with the Port Mac incident.

Now we have it confirmed in the court of public opinion that he is not a team player and has no respect for his employer or their fan base.

Probably has "issues" but we can only judge on his actions and it's a fail atm.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just another example of letting his team down by his own selfish stupidity. Where's the guys who were laughing saying I hope he goes to the Roosters and wins a comp cause the dogs treated him so badly?

Guy had no desire to suck it up accept responsibility and try redeem himself to the club and fans he let down. Absolute coward of a man who took the easy way out. Clearly this led to him learning nothing and still being the same piece of shit he's always been. Could of killed someone driving around plastered in the high range, well done dickhead

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not our problem anymore thank fuck.
These guys generally aren't as bright even as the average guy in their 20's so it is no surprise to me, d.u.i's are inevitable in society an NRL contract provides no exemption whatsoever(guys on the piss are dumb as fuck we all know this and most of us have likely been there ourselves)and it's something we will continue to see occur.
In no way am i sticking up for the stupidity and their dangerous act of drink driving just not at all shocked.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Whores-drawers made an innocent mistake, a smidgen over. Easily done.
CHN on the other hand is a serial knobhead.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fkn wow. Used to like this fella, gotta wonder how many money re chances he gets.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Although individual decisions are always that persons fault I also blame the NRL for never taking a firm stance on these blokes. Talent should never overrule decent expectations of people. They then turn these idiots out after a career of being babied and wonder why they look for easy options like becoming drug dealers. The Culture of RL is disgusting and this sort of thing should be under firm leadership regardless of the marquee status of the player!