Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
long time lurker,
rare poster.

Thought for all,
Can we lure Stephen crichton, one of the form centres and breakout stars of 2020, by using his older brother, Christian., whom we have on our books?

It is rumoured dean got confused which brother he was signing at the time, but can we make custard out of milk with that mistake and get Stephen across by doing something like this?

offer stephen a fair market rate, say 500 a year, and wit the added bonus as christian being resigned for a further two years on a base contract.

family club, brothers helping brothers.

Readers, you have read thid far in my post and would have noticed i did not mention Barrett influence as yet, his current coach, but this can onkly help.

The coach who made him, and his brother being retained, in a club not far away from family home, can only be really appealing.

Havin christian as backup for 2 injuries cant hurt us really. He will never get a contract elsehwhere again, but isnt inept and would be ahandy recruitment tool for 2022.
Nasheed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
resigned with panthers this yr?
i know i iknow but i think strings could be pulled somehow.
Agitate for a release like everyone else does.

Just get Christian to do the legwork on it.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
long time lurker,
rare poster.

Thought for all,
Can we lure Stephen crichton, one of the form centres and breakout stars of 2020, by using his older brother, Christian., whom we have on our books?

It is rumoured dean got confused which brother he was signing at the time, but can we make custard out of milk with that mistake and get Stephen across by doing something like this?

offer stephen a fair market rate, say 500 a year, and wit the added bonus as christian being resigned for a further two years on a base contract.

family club, brothers helping brothers.

Readers, you have read thid far in my post and would have noticed i did not mention Barrett influence as yet, his current coach, but this can onkly help.

The coach who made him, and his brother being retained, in a club not far away from family home, can only be really appealing.

Havin christian as backup for 2 injuries cant hurt us really. He will never get a contract elsehwhere again, but isnt inept and would be ahandy recruitment tool for 2022.
Nasheed.
Is that a picture of you in your avatar or do you just have an affinity for little Indian boys?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He changed his profile pic so everyone would think he's new.
Lol, sounds about right ... but he will never fool anyone with a name and avatars like he uses. Only Nasheed would do that ha ha ha !!

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol, sounds about right ... but he will never fool anyone with a name and avatars like he uses. Only Nasheed would do that ha ha ha !!
He'll always open with "Nasheed here" because he's so vain he likes to hear his own name.