Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its the kennel. It has always has the "perspective" of a meth addicted psychopath

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In the past 7 games against the Storm, we only conceded an average of 8 points a game against the Storm and that was against Cronk, Slater etc.

I am telling you, Pay has forgotten about defense. He has focused on what the team was getting bagged out for. He has been caught up in the attack of the fans.
He hasn't forgotten about it but quite a few on here have forgotten that we have new combinations between right centre and second rower and left centre and second rower along with a new halves combination and a different tight 3. it only takes 1 missed tackle due to lack of coordination for a try to be scored and that's what is happening at the moment. they are clearly working on it but every now and then there is enough confusion/lack of trust between those partnerships to create a gap and they score on us. Add in the length of field bombs that have been scored in both games and we look like we are getting flogged. Once the D tightens up in the next few weeks we will look much better - although I'm some on here will just say it's because we are only playing a weak side.... Importantly our attack is looking a bit better each week, so I am more than hopeful we will be in the 8 by the end of the year.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn’t we get beaten 36 to nil by manly and then 38 to nil by penrith early last season under des. But our defence was so much better last year.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know what... I’m over this already.

Under pay- I was expecting bell ringer defences etc

Player were bragging there has been a lot of Km in the Pre-season which would suggest - we were going to be fit!

Our line speed was the same old- very slow hence - we are not a fit club!

Nothing has changed!

We are a basket case and well below competition.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least we aren’t Parra and aren’t last on the ladder!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least we aren’t Parra and aren’t last on the ladder!
Small mercies add up to nothing!!! We are still on zero points and a basket case leading into our third round match with the Panthers.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Manly forwards involved in Parra whitewash. Tapau Lane, Perrett. Could have been kept on small contracts( well done Des - Beast and Tolman- good one.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
This team is full of player's who just don't have a go, their f'ing embarrassing and even though people say it's only early or they played 2 teams that could be grand finalists, or people say Pay has to put up with the players hasler picked, this is a first grade team f'ing tackle you don't need skill for that put your f'ing body on the line to stop the other team gaining metre's. I am a supporter who thought beauty Hasler is gone thing's are looking up were gonna come good even with much of the same team and having Foran, Wood's joining our team I though't great we have a hb and then 2 weeks into the season were shite, yes our attack has improved and it will take time but defence wins games and our defence is absolute shite, last week the Bronco's looked 2nd rate against saints this week they came out and showed pride and put in 100%, what does our team do after being flogged by the storm they do the exact same thing, they do f**k all as usual. The bulldogs will be the first team this year to say we can still make the finals all we need is to win our last 8 matches in a row and hope some other team loses their last 2 matches and were in the 8, this is on the players heads not Pay.
You may aswel just spell it out haha

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we are regurgitating the same themes on here.

We get that it’s only round 2...

At the end of the day, we the fans deserve the right to see our players do the jersey justice and as a minimum, show some bloody enthusiasm!

There’s no fire in their bellies, “the madness” is a mythical creature.

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No Excuses............... This is WIN Or DIE............ There is no SUGAR COATING REQUIRED.................When The Coach And Captain Come Out At The Press Conference That They AREN'T PERFORMING!!!!! , i DON'T NEED ,someone giving me excuses or crap to hide it... You DON'T NEED TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THIS OUT. At the moment we CANNOT MATCH ANY OF THESE TOP 5 TEAMS, MELBOURNE,ROOSTERS,NORTH QUEENSLAND,ST GEORGE AND PENRITH..

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
No Excuses............... This is WIN Or DIE............ There is no SUGAR COATING REQUIRED.................When The Coach And Captain Come Out At The Press Conference That They AREN'T PERFORMING!!!!! , i DON'T NEED ,someone giving me excuses or crap to hide it... You DON'T NEED TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THIS OUT. At the moment we CANNOT MATCH ANY OF THESE TOP 5 TEAMS, MELBOURNE,ROOSTERS,NORTH QUEENSLAND,ST GEORGE AND PENRITH..
RiGHto haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.