Can we bring back the 'Questionable' emoji?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
questionable rating is PC brigade trying to not hurt anyones feelings

they need to bring in an idiot rating and wrong rating

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meanwhile on the 1eyedeel, they are trying to make sense of their own posts due to the disastrous blog style format.

The optimistic rating is perfectly suited to this tough period at our club. So many posts are talking about offloading multiple dud players at once which is very optimistic.

The Kennel is the best.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hope not.

If you disagreed with certain posters they would give a questionable rating.
I guess optimistic is the closest possible option these days, so have an optimistic rating... even though it doesn’t really make sense.

I’m such a snarky prick :D

Bring back questionable!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hence why it is no longer and will not be coming back.

Same happened with Kennel Kash years ago. People liking each others posts simply to bump up their Kash.
It will be back... muhahahaha.

Oh, what do I know. I guess it might not. Lol... but it was good, childish fun while it lasted!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible ... can we get a “you’re a few beers short of a six pack” rating to replace it, please?

Couldn’t be that hard to work up a little icon... make it happen. You know you want to.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible ... can we get a “you’re a few beers short of a six pack” rating to replace it, please?

Couldn’t be that hard to work up a little icon... make it happen. You know you want to.
We could potentially have a facepalm icon. That'd be pretty funny.

Problem is that I don't have file level access to our file server (which is what is required to update/change/upload new icons to the server).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We could potentially have a facepalm icon. That'd be pretty funny.

Problem is that I don't have file level access to our file server (which is what is required to update/change/upload new icons to the server).
That’s a shame. A face palm or dunce cap would be perfect. Although, if people were abusing questionable.....

It’s a shame for those of us tho used the feature responsibly! Lol :p

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That’s a shame. A face palm or dunce cap would be perfect. Although, if people were abusing questionable.....

It’s a shame for those of us tho used the feature responsibly! Lol :p
Maybe we need to recruit Jamie Rogers and Glen Munsie (?) and do an "and as always ... Post Rate Responsibly" awareness campaign for responsible post rating.