Opinion Can the club shop Elliot?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This bloke exploded out of the blocks in the first few games after the Lichaa incident running through brick walls and has since vaporised… obviously had a point to prove to his teammates but forgiveness has led to mediocrity.

But unfortunately his biggest Achilles heal is in defence, he seems to get caught out beaten on the inside or outside shoulder.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke exploded out of the blocks in the first few games after the Lichaa incident running through brick walls and has since vaporised… obviously had a point to prove to his teammates but forgiveness has led to mediocrity.

But unfortunately his biggest Achilles heal is in defence, he seems to get caught out beaten on the inside or outside shoulder.
Has some of the worst edge defence I've seen this year. This bloke made a rep side (country), alot of people saw talent but fuck knows where it's gone.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gees good idea, you don’t want him around if Vaughan calls for another BBQ at his house. But who would take him? I think I know - the Saints, they just took Moses Mbye, it seems to take underperforming players (Josh McGuire)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You're all dreaming....Elliott will be a one club man and will reach the 300 game milestone with us. Next year, with Gus running the show he will improve exponentially. By 2023 he will be playing origin and you'll all look very silly.

We should be trying to offload Schoupp (crap) and RFM (injury liability).

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guy does not have his head screwed on straight and while he has some talent he's not worth the defensive liability nor the brain explosions.

He's definitely not worth what he's getting atm. SHOP HIM PLEASE

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No room for Elliot. He was supposed to be a leader this year, he offers nothing. I wish he would lift and prove us all wrong, but with all the new signings he will struggle to make the 17 next year.

Last edited:

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Roosters can do it why can't we? His negatives far outweigh whatever little positives he brings to the club.. he's shit both on and off the field. His position should be untenable and he should not have a future at this club. Baz needs to get rid of this scumbag!!
Spot on brother , happy to contribute towards a go fund me page one way ticket to Mars .

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Roosters can do it why can't we? His negatives far outweigh whatever little positives he brings to the club.. he's shit both on and off the field. His position should be untenable and he should not have a future at this club. Baz needs to get rid of this scumbag!!
Can’t believe we
Resigned him last year when the warriors were after him.doesn’t show any discipline.I think Gould will move him on.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He lost the playing group after the Lichaa missus incident. Wasting everyones time being at Dogs. Best chance is Canberra. Mulholland is still there and was the one that got him into the Dogs system, maybe he still rates him. We could swap him with the red head howler.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had our chance and ruined it. He was gone. Dragons had him wrapped up, until 1 phone call changed everything.
Sounds like a suspenseful movie, a horror movie maybe.......
Warriors offered more than the Dragons. A little more than us too. It was only around 20k though from memory. At that time it probably didn't seem worth moving to NZ for an extra 20K.

Elliott knows who to suck up too. He reached out to Arthur Laundy (became his buddy) and asked Laundy to help negotiate his contract.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has some of the worst edge defence I've seen this year. This bloke made a rep side (country), alot of people saw talent but fuck knows where it's gone.
It's gone til he's off contract again in 2023. He can take it easy this year and next.