can some please help me

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey mods can you's please make this picture so its at bottom of all my posts i dont know how

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont have one. i want some one to make it work for me

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
craig are you viewing the kennel under "classic mode" or "kennel new"?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you guys must be on "new" mode, because my sig doesnt appear when i switched over

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol:p

the only bad thing about that newskin is the lack of banner

i reckon alot more people would be using it if it wasnt for that

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig, if you want to use a pic you should go to www.tinypic.com and upload the pic you want. When the pic comes up copy and paste the one that says something like [IMG/link/IMG] into your sig.

Just make sure you use the old kennel skin otherwise it won't work. To change go to the bottom left hand corner or the page and you can choose between "Kennel Classic" and the "Kennel New".

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nate said:
Craig, if you want to use a pic you should go to www.tinypic.com and upload the pic you want. When the pic comes up copy and paste the one that says something like [IMG/link/IMG] into your sig.

Just make sure you use the old kennel skin otherwise it won't work. To change go to the bottom left hand corner or the page and you can choose between "Kennel Classic" and the "Kennel New".
yeah, i already inserted his sig, the only thing he needs to do is switch over to new

i got the address for his pic from it being posted first in this thread