Can Sam Stosur play tennis?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tennis Australia has a massive headache when it comes to women’s tennis in this country.
We simply are not producing attractive female tennis players .:poutingcat::joycat:
Haha that’s the only reason I’d put myself through watching a game of tennis

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thank fuck Kyrgios got beat. Can't stand that prick, fair dinkum one of my greatest hopes is that someday one of his opponents jumps the net and flogs that **** around the melon with their racquet. Absolute cockhead.
He's done, his attitude is what gets him beat. All the talent in the world got the worst sportmanship possible. He's the Justin Hodges of tennis.

Alex de Minaur is the Aussie guy who everyone gets behind now/

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
He's done, his attitude is what gets him beat. All the talent in the world got the worst sportmanship possible. He's the Justin Hodges of tennis.

Alex de Minaur is the Aussie guy who everyone gets behind now/
Bloody oath mate, De Minaur and Barty carry themselves well. Especially Barty, no dummy spits, racquet smashing etc, she is a credit to the game. Proud to have her as a sporting champ from Oz. Hope she has a great career at the top.
Arsewipes like Kyrgios and Tomic, all the talent in the world (Kyrgios probably the most gifted player in the sport) but absolute dickhead attitudes. Can't support them at all.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody oath mate, De Minaur and Barty carry themselves well. Especially Barty, no dummy spits, racquet smashing etc, she is a credit to the game. Proud to have her as a sporting champ from Oz. Hope she has a great career at the top.
Arsewipes like Kyrgios and Tomic, all the talent in the world (Kyrgios probably the most gifted player in the sport) but absolute dickhead attitudes. Can't support them at all.
They were cut from the same cloth as mark philoppusis. That guy could play tennis but I swear even a hotty in the crowd would divert his attention from the match

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
They were cut from the same cloth as mark philoppusis. That guy could play tennis but I swear even a hotty in the crowd would divert his attention from the match
Geez he would've slayed some fanny though the Poo!
These 2 knobbers representing our country now are an embarrassment. No ticker at all, give up at the first sign of a battle.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These 2 knobbers representing our country now are an embarrassment. No ticker at all, give up at the first sign of a battle.
At least Leyton Hewitt would fight for 5 sets every match. When he played Marcos Bagdatis you knew both of them would play for a whole week if need be.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's Bullshit regarding Kyrgios he gave it a red hot crack all week and should be still playing should have put away the no 3 player in straight sets, he didn't but still going down in 5 epic sets was a big effort after 13 months off and no coach.Tomic is the non trier and weak ****...
YES Nick has been a prick arguably still is at times but far less of late, also wastes his immense talent blah blah blah.. i reckon your just a hater with blinkers on, if memory serves aren't you one of the Warner bashers too? :-)

As for De Minaur he was INSIPID/pissweak even last night which was quite out of character i thought he was moving forward and trying to power up his game, but all we saw was a very disappointing loss against a guy Kyrgios would probably clean up for fun.Like or hate Nick he would beat Alex comfortably still, has an infinitely bigger game and weapons.
Alex will be better as he hopefully develops a REAL weapon(extreme speed/court coverage is not enough) and becomes more mature, even though near 22 he is still a bit of a boy growing into a man, bit like Thiem actually quite similar to him in some ways could do far worse than to analyse him closely and see exactly how he developed to where he is now.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
That's Bullshit regarding Kyrgios he gave it a red hot crack all week and should be still playing should have put away the no 3 player in straight sets, he didn't but still going down in 5 epic sets was a big effort after 13 months off and no coach.Tomic is the non trier and weak ****...
YES Nick has been a prick arguably still is at times but far less of late, also wastes his immense talent blah blah blah.. i reckon your just a hater with blinkers on, if memory serves aren't you one of the Warner bashers too? :-)

As for De Minaur he was INSIPID/pissweak even last night which was quite out of character i thought he was moving forward and trying to power up his game, but all we saw was a very disappointing loss against a guy Kyrgios would probably clean up for fun.Like or hate Nick he would beat Alex comfortably still, has an infinitely bigger game and weapons.
Alex will be better as he hopefully develops a REAL weapon(extreme speed/court coverage is not enough) and becomes more mature, even though near 22 he is still a bit of a boy growing into a man, bit like Thiem actually quite similar to him in some ways could do far worse than to analyse him closely and see exactly how he developed to where he is now.
Haha fucken hater coz I don't like some ****? Kyrgios is a spineless fuckwit who gives up in an instant. "Should've still been playing because he should've won but didn't"......what the fuck is that supposed to mean? No coach.....whose fault is that? No-one has put a gun to the pricks head and forced him to not have a coach. He doesn't have one because his is too much of a big-head to take advice/coaching from anyone, he thinks he knows it all. All the excuses in the world.
And yep, Warner is a **** too. Don't have to like everybody.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Clown Prince Kyrgios managed to get a sponsorship deal with KIA

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
She might be past it but she won a US open... most people would dream of that
Absolutely. She always played the game in the right spirit too, cannot ever remember her smashing a racquet or carrying on.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The difference between her ability and the Australian sporting public's expectations is vast.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha fucken hater coz I don't like some ****? Kyrgios is a spineless fuckwit who gives up in an instant. "Should've still been playing because he should've won but didn't"......what the fuck is that supposed to mean? No coach.....whose fault is that? No-one has put a gun to the pricks head and forced him to not have a coach. He doesn't have one because his is too much of a big-head to take advice/coaching from anyone, he thinks he knows it all. All the excuses in the world.
And yep, Warner is a **** too. Don't have to like everybody.
Chill the fuck out man have a snickers your so fucking angry maybe it's envy? IDK :tearsofjoy: ..i said your talking shit because if you watched the Humbert or Thiem match you would know different than the dribble you stated i.e he did NOT give up for ONE MINUTE that's a fact.
Like i said a Hater with blinkers on, nuff said.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
oh no.... not a hater ... fuck off you silly prick
Stevie wonder could see Kyrios shit the bed directly after losing the first game of the third set ... was up two break points also
For some reason he gets rattled and stays rattled .... maybe needs a coach after all ...