Can only see us winning one of our remaining games

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmfao...i actually laughed out loud...that doesnt happen much these days..well done...
Ahh so joycey the old slut got your blood pumping hey? lol.
I know times have changed but who in their right mind would think and old slapper dressed up as a whore would be a good idea to sell longe chairs

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh so joycey the old slut got your blood pumping hey? lol.
I know times have changed but who in their right mind would think and old slapper dressed up as a whore would be a good idea to sell longe chairs
Oh the world has changed so much...thankfully...haha

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I missed the last round... did we win against the bye?

Reactions: DT

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a let down this season has been.After all the talk how our attack was going to be better this year.We are playing worse then last year.I cannot fathom why the board didn't tap des on the shoulder afyer we limped into the semis last year only to get flogged by Penrith.
To be perfectly honest, I had us down at bottom 4 this year which was revised down to bottom 2 a while back. I am beginning to think maybe I should revise again sadly.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This season is more depressing than 2008. At least that year we signed players up and there was something to look forward to in 2009.
Well at least we haven't been beaten 46-0 or 58-18 or 56-4 or 52-16 or 52-34. That's some good defence there in 2008! But there is still time.

Reactions: DT

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep moved up to equal 10th on the ladder. He we go......
Didn't manage a single point & it was a home game! On the bright side, the fans were so cranky that threy actually boycotted the game.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs will win the premiership
All other teams in the top 12 are cheating the cap lol.
You'd better hope it's every last team in the comp but us, otherwise a team like Newcastle would win it. Maybe it would be like the AFL in 1916 when Fitzroy won the wooden spoon AND the premiership in the same year!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well at least we haven't been beaten 46-0 or 58-18 or 56-4 or 52-16 or 52-34. That's some good defence there in 2008! But there is still time.
The depressing thing is at least we scored 34 at some point in that season. Wonder if we will this year.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The depressing thing is at least we scored 34 at some point in that season. Wonder if we will this year.
The way we are good we wont score 34 points for the rest of the season added up together... this current team and structure is appalling

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't see us beating the titans. They seen to be a bogey team for us even when we were playing well
Titans roster is good enough to win the comp. they have some super talented individuals, a big mobile forward pack and solid players in their spine. They are hitting some form too so it would be considered a bit of an upset to knock them off..

Status
Not open for further replies.