Can only see us winning one of our remaining games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair.
The question is, does Des deserve that opotunity?
I agree,
He will be given at least next season to change our team, and if he recruits well next year he will be given at least his last year also.

But, what gets forgotten is, the shit we are in now, is a result of Des.
The squad of players, is his own, the lack of attacking game plan, is his own.

He did not deserve this new contract he has.
But he got it, so now we need to let him see it out,

But he should never had been given that contract at all.

I want Dib gone more than Des.
For the simple fact he gave Des the contract.
......and here you see (Zee)!!!.... is the real reason this thread was created for....back on to same old hate shit!! over and over again!!! you two related??

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats not why this thread was created for and you know it beside I thought you were disappearing for a while?? why you back early?

back cos i needed my therapy.

why punish myself cos of the fucken fraud cancer coach.

banning myself from the forum was actually counter productive, atleast now i can focus AAAAALLLLLLL of my attention and powers towards the good cause.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
......and here you see (Zee)!!!.... is the real reason this thread was created for....back on to same old hate shit!! over and over again!!! you two related??
Im not hating on this thread i just keep comming back to look at your avatar

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
back cos i needed my therapy.

why punish myself cos of the fucken fraud cancer coach.

banning myself from the forum was actually counter productive, atleast now i can focus AAAAALLLLLLL of my attention and powers towards the good cause.
Good luck to you Sir!!:blush:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Zee is my brother from a different mother

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only do i see us losing every remaining game in 2017, i think there are a few big floggings ahead sadly... its a horror show unfolding before our eyes i fear

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Not only do i see us losing every remaining game in 2017, i think there are a few big floggings ahead sadly... its a horror show unfolding before our eyes i fear
I dont think we will lose every game but I am pretty certain there is a few hidings coming our way. Teams will start stepping it up and we only appear to have 1st gear under Desball and a few spurts in 2nd gear when Desball inevitably fails.

Reactions: DT

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The mole said today that des has till early next year but surely if we lose every remaining game this year hell get punted

Status
Not open for further replies.