• Needs more time in the kennel

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed was in the sin bin recently. He can consider himself fortunate that I am not a moderator. During my time as a referee in junior league and junior reps I sin binned or sent off plenty of players. I don't choke when tough decisions need to be made.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking hell I cant wait for the next few weeks - it'll be good to get some signing news and see Baz do some interviews

It'll be better than having to read 5 pages of crap about a Souths fan who trolled us by creating a thread about himself. Clearly he's got some massive ego problems because he cant go 5 minutes without the kennel having to talk about him....probably should run for prime minister and make Oz great again

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed was in the sin bin recently. He can consider himself fortunate that I am not a moderator. During my time as a referee in junior league and junior reps I sin binned or sent off plenty of players. I don't choke when tough decisions need to be made.
On what grounds would you 'sin bin' me tough guy?
Because I don't rate el Masri or co-support Souths?
None of those is illegal here and an opinion is ok.
And we would argue that my club insight from within HQ and my analysis overrides the controversial opinion.

sometimes I think if I wasn't Lebanese I would be treated like a queen here.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And we would argue that my club insight from within HQ and my analysis overrides the controversial opinion.

LOL, probably half the members on here are Leb (real Lebs) and they don't cop any shit because they don't glorify doing drugs, they don't openly support a second team, they don't spew racist crap (like the Jewball comment you love to make) and they don't create endless stupid threads.

Personally I don't mind you because you are somewhat entertaining and you do provide a distraction from the usual boredom but the treatment you cop on here has NOTHING to do with racism or religion - it is 1000% due to your actions (like creating this thread in the first place)

Stop pretending to be Leb and using it as an excuse as to why you cop abuse. Nobody on here gives a fuck about race and religion like you do - we're here to argue about football - that's it.

Harty

Waterboy
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
(like creating this thread in the first place)
Nasheed didn’t create this thread, I understand a lot of you find it easier to believe he did, but I can assure you I am not Rasheed.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Bulldogs fan here: I’d sin bin you for unawareness........ the fact you dribble bullshit and everyone want to you go away back to souffs.