Can mundine whip horn?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This fight was so, meh.

If I was fighting Horn, the most boring man in world sport, I'd be sent to sleep in 96 seconds too.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What if Horn talked shit about Muslims? Would you say the same thing?

Only dick move is mundane opening his mouth.
Mundine didn't talk bad about other religions

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mundine didn't talk bad about other religions
I know he didn't but I'm using it as an example, why is it he can insult the whites but people can't insult abos and Muslims? If I were white, I'd call him a black ****, give and get. He is a hypocritical piece of shit.

He deserves what he gets. That's my point.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know he didn't but I'm using it as an example, why is it he can insult the whites but people can't insult abos and Muslims? If I were white, I'd call him a black ****, give and get. He is a hypocritical piece of shit.

He deserves what he gets. That's my point.
He wasn't saying it to every white person. Also maybe his people have been destroyed by them and he's been picked on by them his whole life? It's like Arabs and Jews to him.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is debate my bro, some say instant, some say purgatory and some say the sleep in the grave.

What about you guys?
Sleeping in a grave sounds horrible , never heard of that before but tbh I had a dream of my dad and his best friend in their graves. My dad was sitting up and looking to the side of me very sombre.. His best mate was sitting in his grave looking completely away.
The next morning I rang my mum for a chat and just to see how her test results went. She told me she had cancer.. She died 4 months later

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sleeping in a grave sounds horrible , never heard of that before but tbh I had a dream of my dad and his best friend in their graves. My dad was sitting up and looking to the side of me very sombre.. His best mate was sitting in his grave looking completely away.
The next morning I rang my mum for a chat and just to see how her test results went. She told me she had cancer.. She died 4 months later
We ultimately won't know anything until it happens.

With this evil, pussified lefty world is rather sleep in the grave. I'm not made for this world, fkn hate it.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He wasn't saying it to every white person. Also maybe his people have been destroyed by them and he's been picked on by them his whole life? It's like Arabs and Jews to him.
So if I insult a Muslim, I'm not insulting every other Muslim? If I call him a dirty Abo ****, other abos won't mind?

Come on bro, you're grabbing at straws to protect him.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In all that he takes in all that he shows
The higher the stakes the lower the blows
And all the mistakes that he's never known
Whatever it takes he'll be stealing the show