Can men have rose gold phones? Watches ?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is rose gold a girls colour or are men allowed to have phones, watches and jewellery that is rose gold?

im thinking of using a rose gold phone, if I flop it out at a cafe? what will happen ?

people will snicker and laugh?
People will think I’m an anti vaxer?
People will wanna fight me?
Is this act to sport a rose gold phone a side effect from Pfizer?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Is rose gold a girls colour or are men allowed to have phones, watches and jewellery that is rose gold?

im thinking of using a rose gold phone, if I flop it out at a cafe? what will happen ?

people will snicker and laugh?
People will think I’m an anti vaxer?
People will wanna fight me?
Is this act to sport a rose gold phone a side effect from Pfizer?
My view on your q's
People will laugh but what do you care - your carrying rose gold.
Not anymore than they already do.
Well, if you can handle yourself, there's $$$ to be made. Just let them swing 1st.
Don't know but I'll ask Rodz, the Kennel expert on all things vaccine related.

In my view, if your bold enough to carry a rose gold phone, you must get a rose gold price albert. That way when you flop it out you're truly making a fashion statement.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My view on your q's
People will laugh but what do you care - your carrying rose gold.
Not anymore than they already do.
Well, if you can handle yourself, there's $$$ to be made. Just let them swing 1st.
Don't know but I'll ask Rodz, the Kennel expert on all things vaccine related.

In my view, if your bold enough to carry a rose gold phone, you must get a rose gold price albert. That way when you flop it out you're truly making a fashion statement.
Fkn lol

You keep this up and you'll be part of the Kennels Kings of Komedy.

@south of heaven Is the benchmark.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Men can wear whatever they want.

I wouldn't but I'm not judging. Wear whatever you want.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Fkn lol

You keep this up and you'll be part of the Kennels Kings of Komedy.

@south of heaven Is the benchmark.
@south of heaven lost my respect by having my missus as his screen shot. Fckr is dead to me.

Thanks otherwise bro. Its the diversity of Kennel threads (like FFS the clown who changed his life based on an american sitcom) that provides such fertile soil. Just need to relate whatever the topic is to some form of sexual activity. And to keep Hacky on side so he doesn't ban me (despite the fact that the coke was in front of him not the missus) :innocent:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@south of heaven lost my respect by having my missus as his screen shot. Fckr is dead to me.

Thanks otherwise bro. Its the diversity of Kennel threads (like FFS the clown who changed his life based on an american sitcom) that provides such fertile soil. Just need to relate whatever the topic is to some form of sexual activity. And to keep Hacky on side so he doesn't ban me (despite the fact that the coke was in front of him not the missus) :innocent:
My mrs???? It's my sister

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why do you care what people think? Live your life and do what makes you happy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Like I would drink Coke. That shit is poison. It's pure methodolated spirits of nothing.