Opinion Can JMK be our potential dummy-half for 2019

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve said it a few times on here, I think they should give Cogger a go at 9. He is quick can kick and has game management..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are you basing this off?

He was our worst player this season
The guy was thrown in a stopgap player role and he wasnt our worse player,ive played and watched footy for a long time and can see him doing well there if hes given a proper go there

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy was thrown in a stopgap player role and he wasnt our worse player,ive played and watched footy for a long time and can see him doing well there if hes given a proper go there
I haven’t given up hope on JMK yet. Seems a brave kid with a tad of ability. Doubt he can be an effective 80 min hooker thou. Not many can. So I guess that might leave Lich and Nu Brown to fight out a bench spot

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutly he can.

Good defender
Excellent passing skills
Has game managment head on his shoulders from his time play 6.

We looked better as a team every second he played at 9 compared to Lichha, though thats not hard!

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutly he can.

Good defender
Excellent passing skills

We looked better as a team every second he played at 9 compared to Lichha, though thats not hard!
Pay is an odd fella. I think he’s just too proud and old school. That shit won’t pay dividends in this era.

Last edited:

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay is an odd fella. I think he’s just too proud and old school. That shit won’t prove dividends in this era.
He played JMK there last year.
But did seem to have a blind spot when it came to Lichha

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutly he can.

Good defender
Excellent passing skills

When did he show any kind of game management in the halves? There was multiple times he didn’t even know the tackle count and he didn’t show any kind of vision. I think saying he has excellent passing skills is a stretch he threw some terrible foward passes in the season that has just shouldn’t be thrown by a first grader.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Answer - NO!

We need to be making a MAJOR play for

9. Brandon Smith
3. Katoni Staggs

By the time we have marquee cash again we’ll know if Meaney is the next Luke Patten or the next Brad Abbey, and we’ll also know more re Foran’s condition and future ability - this must be his last chance, we can’t be a charity organization any longer.

Guys like Marshall King, Montoya etc... had a run last year and just didn’t cut it for a spot in the 17.

And Lichaa??? FMD, we’d nearly got rid of him too. Ffs he was given a “goodbye” ceremony virtually. Fucking Pay

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was always a JMK supporter lol and although he didn’t achieve brilliance his defence was his strength for a little guy, won’t write him off as the 9 An deserves another go to see what he can offer 2019.!!! Good luck to him and to all the boys for the matter.

GO THE DOGGIES!!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Answer - NO!

We need to be making a MAJOR play for

9. Brandon Smith
3. Katoni Staggs

By the time we have marquee cash again we’ll know if Meaney is the next Luke Patten or the next Brad Abbey, and we’ll also know more re Foran’s condition and future ability - this must be his last chance, we can’t be a charity organization any longer.

Guys like Marshall King, Montoya etc... had a run last year and just didn’t cut it for a spot in the 17.

And Lichaa??? FMD, we’d nearly got rid of him too. Ffs he was given a “goodbye” ceremony virtually. Fucking Pay
Those would be great signings so I doubt we’d do that. Too creative for us.