***camp quality donations***

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Hello everone,
As stated in the Bulldogs discussion, I suggest that we get behind Camp Quality in a financial way, to show that we support the stance of the administration. If all of the hardcore posters on this site (lets say 50-100) donate $10 it would be a considerable donation and a sign to Camp Quality that we value their work.

Click on the link
http://www.campquality.org.au/events/national/bulldogs-supporters.aspx
and donate what you can afford.

Cheers,
Jados.

Current Total Donated: $1,204.00

Last edited by a moderator:

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good idea. Unfortunately you can only do it by credit card. I will do it as soon as I can find what the hell I did with it.

K

KL

maybe you should send an email to the club and see if they can put something on the official website.

they could have something similar to the membership meter, keep it up all year then present a cheque at the end of the year.

imo it would be some good publicity for our fanbase which has been made to look extremely bad for the actions of a small minority of scumbags.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
maybe you should send an email to the club and see if they can put something on the official website.

they could have something similar to the membership meter, keep it up all year then present a cheque at the end of the year.

imo it would be some good publicity for our fanbase which has been made to look extremely bad for the actions of a small minority of scumbags.
Good idea.
Just emailed the club then.
Cheers

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
No. It is simply a gesture of goodwill.
You don't have to donate.
I think that some of us could contribute to a worthy cause as well as the club and make a difference.
I contribute to a worthy cause known as the Australian Govt by way of 40% of my salary being 'donated' to them each fortnight.

It's a good idea bro.

Our fanbase will look farken saintly once the proportion of **** who hopped on after our g/f appearance pi$$ off and do other bs on the weekend like brawling in the city, bashing homeless ppl, raping 15yr olds @ jamberoo, etc etc.

K

kennyy

Yep thats the better idea, 100 odd donations of 10 dollars would be scattered

plus half the ****s here wouldnt have have a cc anyway they r either drop kicks or kids lol

M

mofo sixx

I contribute to a worthy cause known as the Australian Govt by way of 40% of my salary being 'donated' to them each fortnight.

It's a good idea bro.

Our fanbase will look farken saintly once the proportion of **** who hopped on after our g/f appearance pi$$ off and do other bs on the weekend like brawling in the city, bashing homeless ppl, raping 15yr olds @ jamberoo, etc etc.
LMAO ,

t

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
cool. so far it's at $132.00. I will donate next pay

Will be intersting to see how much we can raise as a group

B

Billy Ngawini

thanks mate.

i will throw in some of my stimulus package whenever it arrives

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Only up to $132.00???????

C'mon everyone let's get behind this!!!!

Total doubled on behalf of the Kennel

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
pay day on wednesday, ill get on it.

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only up to $132.00???????

C'mon everyone let's get behind this!!!!

Total doubled on behalf of the Kennel
I don't think it has been updated I have donated since that amount last week and it does not show yet

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It showed mine immediately
oh ok perhaps it has been updated then. There has not been much change in a week then. It has gone up up bit now it is on $264