Opinion Cameron Smith

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only hooker that can throw forward passes from dummy half
Munster threw just as many too...Cummins gives us such a hard time every single game...do we ever get awarded tries without going to the video...rare as...
The placement of the ball for the final kick is pathetic...everyone could see where it was scored and where the kick was placed...5 meters makes a massive difference...but alas Melbourne won so the NRL were happy enough

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont get the hate for smith hes a gun player blame the retarded refs for letting him get away with shit

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont get the hate for smith hes a gun player blame the retarded refs for letting him get away with shit
But isn't the point that he shouldn't even be thinking about committing the shit in the first place. Just because it's shit, not because he knows he can get away with it.

Go Dogs

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone get the footage of Smith giving it to Cummins after conceding a penalty in the second half? Not sure what minute but it was about ten mtrs out from our line. It was a massive spray and he should have been sin binned for descent and the penalty marched a further ten mtrs.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can anyone get the footage of Smith giving it to Cummins after conceding a penalty in the second half? Not sure what minute but it was about ten mtrs out from our line. It was a massive spray and he should have been sin binned for descent and the penalty marched a further ten mtrs.
I agree, I couldn’t believe that he got away with it... didn’t they make Klemmer and graham examples of what happens when you do that but only at our club ey lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But isn't the point that he shouldn't even be thinking about committing the shit in the first place. Just because it's shit, not because he knows he can get away with it.

Go Dogs
Every player pushes the envelope

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great player without a doubt, along with being the greatest grub and smug fuckwit the game has ever seen

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are we still talking about Smith in the Dogs secton? Get this outtahere!

Reactions: DT

Otis

Waterboy
Reaction score
Best in the business. Shame we can’t even find someone who is smart enough to watch and learn from him.
Don’t get me wrong, he irritates the $&@& out of me, but credit where it’s due, he’s the master manipulator of the rules an boundaries

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best in the business. Shame we can’t even find someone who is smart enough to watch and learn from him.
Don’t get me wrong, he irritates the $&@& out of me, but credit where it’s due, he’s the master manipulator of the rules an boundaries
Corruption in the game allows the c#nt to manipulate the rules. This obsession with keeping Melbourne strong shits me

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When James Graham did the same thing at the Dogs, he was a hero.
And got suspended along with Klemmer for descent. So what makes Smith any different when his spray at Cummins was just as bad?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And got suspended along with Klemmer for descent. So what makes Smith any different when his spray at Cummins was just as bad?
Smith didn't point his finger? ;)

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When James Graham did the same thing at the Dogs, he was a hero.
I submit evidence A below...found guilty for descent. Smith telling Cummins he got the call wrong, again is just as bad. Yes, and Graham was a heroimages%20(6).jpeg

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's because Graham was right, hence hero, whereas Smith was wrong, hence asshole.

Go Dogs
Sorry champ, as much as I'd like to agree with you, you are wrong. Here is a snippet of the incident.....

Graham was penalised for taking out Reynolds’ legs as the Souths playmaker attempted to land a field-goal. The decision was deemed correct after the match by NRL referees boss Tony Archer, but during the match a confused and furious Graham was of the belief the penalty should never been blown.

Graham was also confused that the penalty was given under the post which according to the rules is correct as it is where the ball lands.

Graham got suspended for descent along with Klemmer so my argument is why didn't Smith? In both instances all players showed descent. Double standards I say.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry champ, as much as I'd like to agree with you, you are wrong. Here is a snippet of the incident.....
Graham was penalised for taking out Reynolds’ legs as the Souths playmaker attempted to land a field-goal. The decision was deemed correct after the match by NRL referees boss Tony Archer, but during the match a confused and furious Graham was of the belief the penalty should never been blown.
Graham was also confused that the penalty was given under the post which according to the rules is correct as it is where the ball lands.
Graham got suspended for descent along with Klemmer so my argument is why didn't Smith? In both instances all players showed descent. Double standards I say.
Here's how I saw it, Graham was attempting a text book charge down to prevent a field goal and Reynolds kicked him in the head. Graham saw the kick coming and turned his head away. The initial contact was Reynolds boot to Graham's head. Not Graham's arms to Reynolds legs, which is why the ruling was incorrect. The ref shouldn't have ignored the facts, it was kick to the head not a head butt to the foot. :smirk:

Go Dogs