Rumour cameron murray/moses

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he’s ya cousin show us a picture with him or a screenshoted convo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Murray is not leaving Souths. He's their captain, is locked up long term, is on a good deal and they just made the GF qualifier.
Yep agree, I can’t see that ever happening …

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an interesting one why would someone pretend to be related to Doueihi so they could pretend they have info about Moses, also why would Doueihi or his non fist cousin know anything about what Murray is doing?

And thirdly why would Murray (Contracted) want to leave Souths unless we were throwing the kitchen sink at him, If we had signed Moses we would not have the money to throw the kitchen sink at Murray, all sounds made up. Radley could be a different story, but I don't want him to join the dogs.

On Moses coming to the dogs as others have said, I am not sure how I feel about it, sure very little available but he has shown that he is not capable of being the dominant half in a winning GF team. Burto would have to take control and with the money we would have to throw at Moses I am not convinced its money well spent. But if Gould and CC believe in is the right move, I will trust that they know more than us.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an interesting one why would someone pretend to be related to Doueihi so they could pretend they have info about Moses, also why would Doueihi or his non fist cousin know anything about what Murray is doing?

And thirdly why would Murray (Contracted) want to leave Souths unless we were throwing the kitchen sink at him, If we had signed Moses we would not have the money to throw the kitchen sink at Murray, all sounds made up. Radley could be a different story, but I don't want him to join the dogs.

On Moses coming to the dogs as others have said, I am not sure how I feel about it, sure very little available but he has shown that he is not capable of being the dominant half in a winning GF team. Burto would have to take control and with the money we would have to throw at Moses I am not convinced its money well spent. But if Gould and CC believe in is the right move, I will trust that they know more than us.
OP said the Murray info is from another source (not Douehi)
We have a boatload of cash for 24 so anything is possible

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
‘Kumbaya, My Lord, Kumbaya’ :tearsofjoy:.
Did you realise there was an ignore button mate? Why then are we banned from replying to someone? Surely they can ignore us haha

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Boys its time to let you know, douhei is actually my cousin n he said he wanted to go the doggies only if he could play halfback but moses has signed he said. now I have another source saying murray is having heavy talks with us as he has wants out of redfern.
Lol Murray isn’t coming

moses is coming boys

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i have no mail on moses but if brown leaves parra then moses is not coming.
Who’s your sources bud? I got the Moses mail over 6 months ago

im hearing eels aren’t even guaranteed to keep both. A lot of shit slinging going on behind the scenes

Liverpoolbulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Respect for putting your balls on the line.

You Will either be a kennel instant hero or Instant villain.

I, like most on here, hope you're right.
I hope I'm right as well I'm not here to chat shit I have life, but moses is confirmed and murray wants out, I dont know why but i heard his parents are really pushing him to leave and go the bulldogs aswell

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

im hearing eels aren’t even guaranteed to keep both. A lot of shit slinging going on behind the scenes
i have sources within parra which several people on here know, as i said i have no mail on moses so i am not going to speculate. As i said, i can not see parra losing both halves. they will keep one of them definitely, thats what i am predicting. Also there is no shit going on behind the scenes that i do know for a fact.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys its time to let you know, douhei is actually my cousin n he said he wanted to go the doggies only if he could play halfback but moses has signed he said. now I have another source saying murray is having heavy talks with us as he has wants out of redfern.
Is David Holland blood related to you as well?

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually funny you say that doueihi wanted to come. He hates our club and doesn’t want to come near it lol. Also his dad and him are currently in two opposite spectrums atm

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Your clueless ****. As if your facing up to a person with actual mail you flop.