Rumour cameron murray/moses

Liverpoolbulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Boys its time to let you know, douhei is actually my cousin n he said he wanted to go the doggies only if he could play halfback but moses has signed he said. now I have another source saying murray is having heavy talks with us as he has wants out of redfern.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boys its time to let you know, douhei is actually my cousin n he said he wanted to go the doggies only if he could play halfback but moses has signed he said. now I have another source saying murray is having heavy talks with us as he has wants out of redfern.
I believe you only if you can spell your surname right :tearsofjoy:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Moses was busy parting seas. And if by heavy talks, you mean Murray is ringing up and just breathing heavy, it could be anyone. It's hard to tell from heavy breathing.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got this oil in a pm yesty lol.

OP if you share a surname which maybe you do but maybe not, it helps cred if you spell it right.

Is this all Bs? Idk but if it were true about Murray I'd not be that surprised because he plays alongside a number of Mike Hunt team mates...

Liverpoolbulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Got this oil in a pm yesty lol.

OP if you share a surname which maybe you do but maybe not, it helps cred if you spell it right.

Is this all Bs? Idk but if it were true about Murray I'd not be that surprised because he plays alongside a number of Mike Hunt team mates...
no i don’t share a surname with him he’s not my fist cousin but my 2nd that’s why but i’m not a david holland or a isaac i’m just trying to help my kennel mates.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can see in Murray's body language every week how much he hates playing for Souths. Would love the rumours to be true and would acknowledge them immediately if they happened but .....

Also I do believe we are a chance of getting Moses as well.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can see in Murray's body language every week how much he hates playing for Souths. Would love the rumours to be true and would acknowledge them immediately if they happened but .....

Also I do believe we are a chance of getting Moses as well.
Moses would be sufficient lol, happy with just him!!

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s Adams fathers name ?