Rumour cameron murray/moses

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

Adam Doueihi is my brother, so I just thought I'd ask, why weren't you at the family barbecue?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I suppose they don't call it the season for nothing

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Complete garbage
I never , ever thought I would say this but …

Dave - I agree with you.

Anyone that thinks Cameron Murray is even a remote chance to leave Soufs is touched in the head. It makes no sense and will never happen.

Yes we are all bulldog supporters but if you put up bullshit rumours you still deserve a bake.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We will not have a boatload of cash for 24 if we have signed Moses $1M, Renewed Burton $850K, Kikau $800K, Mahoney $600K TPJ $850K, JAC $550K, No fullback and you are saying that we have an easy 1M to throw in for Murray? Based on current Top 30 thats around $220K average for the rest of the 24. Also based on the players we already have under contract for 24, such as Kiraz and Max King & RFM that average will be less than $200K. And that's still without a Fullback.
Don't we have about 8 mill to spend in 2024?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't we have about 8 mill to spend in 2024?
It was reported 7.5m. I believe he was also stating after signing moses and Murray at 1mil each. Upgrading burto so you would say there’s 2.35 gone.

The Murray thing is pie in the sky though financially I believe 24 is a lot of $ it just depends who Gus is going for and able to secure. I’m nervous if we miss Moses as other than George Williams there is no 7 that is quality and we need that urgently. Along with a fullback and a prop leader.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was reported 7.5m. I believe he was also stating after signing moses and Murray at 1mil each. Upgrading burto so you would say there’s 2.35 gone.

The Murray thing is pie in the sky though financially I believe 24 is a lot of $ it just depends who Gus is going for and able to secure. I’m nervous if we miss Moses as other than George Williams there is no 7 that is quality and we need that urgently. Along with a fullback and a prop leader.
yes it was referring to the facts that Dogs would never be interested in Murray at around the Mill mark, after signing Moses at around the Mill mark. Even the cap we have while decent only goes so far. And how much cap we have left depends on what the cap is, as far as I know that has still not been agreed.