Rumour cameron murray/moses

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜʀɪᴄʜᴛᴏɴ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴜʟʟᴅᴏɢꜱ

Via Telegraph Sport Paul Crawley

Moses stands to pocket as much as $1.4 million-a-season to sign with Wests Tigers, which would make him the highest paid player in the game.

And while the Bulldogs won’t go that big, they are said to be willing to go to well over the reported $1m-a-season the Eels are currently prepared to pay to keep their star halfback.

The other potential factor in all this is that the Dogs are also closing in on signing Penrith centre Stephen Crichton to play fullback.

Securing Moses would complete a star-studded spine when you throw in Mahoney at hooker and Matt Burton at five-eighth.

But where that would potentially leave Parramatta is in a world of hurt.

It is understood Moses’ camp has told the Tigers and Dogs he will let them know his answer one way or another by Christmas.

And while Brown is not expected to make his final decision until closer to the start of the new season in March, the longer it drags out the more it puts Parramatta in an unenviable position.

Especially if they don’t budge dramatically on the current value they have put on each of their playmakers.

While people are right to argue the Eels are acting responsibly by not offering overs to keep either player, it would be disastrous if they end up losing both.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if we go to 1.2M (Foran money). Hopefully that's enough to get him away from the Tigers. If he wants to win a comp like many on here say he's a much better chance doing that with us. Tigers are rebuilding okay but not in the same quality as us. I'd be pleasantly surprised if we can afford both Moses and Crichton. We also need Leniu at the minimum. I still hope George Williams is a possibility and I like the look of Farnworth. He's very athletic and quick if you watch his highlights reel.

Reactions: ATT

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if we go to 1.2M (Foran money).
Minor correction, Foran's contract was back ended (typical Halser) year 1 $0.8m, Year 2 $1.0m and Year 3 $1.2m, so the average for the 3 years was $1m. And not all of that was included in the Cap.

Always a Bulldog

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Minor correction, Foran's contract was back ended (typical Halser) year 1 $0.8m, Year 2 $1.0m and Year 3 $1.2m, so the average for the 3 years was $1m. And not all of that was included in the Cap.

Always a Bulldog
Yes I know he was only getting that the last year but he was still getting that much for that year