Other News Source Cameron Munster

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But fuck me you would think Baz who was an elite half in his career would be able to teach these fuckers a thing or 2 about playing in the halves
Maybe Baz isn’t good at articulating himself. Good player but as for coaching, the jury is reviewing. Not looking great so far.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
But fuck me you would think Baz who was an elite half in his career would be able to teach these fuckers a thing or 2 about playing in the halves
Some people don't learn.

Always a Bulldog

Malla

Reaction score
Maybe Baz isn’t good at articulating himself. Good player but as for coaching, the jury is reviewing. Not looking great so far.
If thats the case then coaching is not for him
I just watched his mid-week press conference fuck his monotone and laid back nature does my head in. Prefer someone who shows a bit of passion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If thats the case then coaching is not for him
I just watched his mid-week press conference fuck his monotone and laid back nature does my head in. Prefer someone who shows a bit of passion
I thought he was quite nervous. I feel is see a defeated man when looking at his eyes.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Oi the fucked thing is it could happen and nobody would bat an eye lid
Yep and it would further highlight how expanding the game won't work with clubs line the roosters operating

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting...
If Keary was offloaded and we couldn't get Munster, would Kennelers be open to:

1. Burton
6. Keary
7. Flanno

or

1. Toia
6. Burton
7. Keary
I’d take Keary but with some clause in there cos he’s injury prone don’t want another Foz

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d take Keary but with some clause in there cos he’s injury prone don’t want another Foz
Players aren't going to sign clauses regarding injuries/suspensions. It's also impossible to do in a salary cap.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players aren't going to sign clauses regarding injuries/suspensions. It's also impossible to do in a salary cap.
I agree players wouldn’t sign that in Australia. There are those types of clauses in American sports but their contract laws are very different to ours.